Green Day Autograph Prices?

Virtue

Feel free to close this if there is a thread about it.

I've always wondered..Has there ever been a set range on how much Green Day's autographs are?

of Course an Autographed guitar by Billie is worth more than the same guitar without,but I want you guy's general opinions about this.

How much do you think Green Day's autographs are worth? Why do you think so compared to other musician's autographs?

I think it's more of a percentage. As in, if you subtract the cost of a guitar from the guitar with the autograph, it's going to be more money than something like a guitar pick with an autograph minus the cost of a pick.

There's never really been a set range on how much an autograph goes for, there's so many reasons why an item can go for more or less. It all depends on what the item is, how many have signed it, do you proof of it legit. All this can depend on how much people are willing to pay.

As for for comparing it to other musicians, once again it all depends on certain factors - is the artist dead?, how big is the artist?, how many of their band signed it?. You'll never really have a set price on signatures, you just gotta search around in your price range and see what seems good enough for you

Well, Liam, that dick, bought a signed BJA guitar for 1000 Austalian dollars (at least I think that's the silly made-up currency he paid for it with), and he doesn't even play.

It all depends on the quality/rarity of the item itself.

Well, Liam, that dick, bought a signed BJA guitar for 1000 Austalian dollars (at least I think that's the silly made-up currency he paid for it with), and he doesn't even play.

How else do you think the Aussies got in so much debt? They don't call it "down under" for nothing! The Australian dollar is about as real as Billie Joe headlining a concert for The Network.

I'm not the ebay seller, but one of my guitars that I sell for $300 on my website is on ebay signed for $3000 (it's the one that I donated to Green Day Across the World a few years back). And that's actually reduced from $5000. I don't know what this guy thinks he's going to get for it since I've seen it drop down and down and down but clearly sellers think a Green Day autograph is worth a lot. I've seen autographed pickguards for $500-$1000.

I don't think an autograph is worth anything unless you got it yourself and then it becomes priceless....just like my drawing I got signed by Billie in 1995 during the Insomniac Tour :D

405867177.jpg

I dont put a price on autographs. I feel like buying an autograph is cheating. If you didn't really need meet them, its not as cool.

I don't think an autograph is worth anything unless you got it yourself and then it becomes priceless......

This! :)

I'd rather get the autograph in person because then you will know the autograph is actually from them and its free.

I don't think an autograph is worth anything unless you got it yourself and then it becomes priceless....

I could not agree more with this. Half of the appeal of the autograph is the story behind getting it. It's no fun paying for someone else's luck. It's almost like paying for a picture of the band with someone else.

Archived