Your Green Day fan made Artwork

JIGD13

I couldn't find anything searching, but if there's already a thread for this mods please close this.

Basically this thread is to post fan made artwork of Green Day albums and songs like this:

481007_4343094866589_637133765_n.jpg

Share your Green Day artwork art here

dmacqt.jpg

It's not done yet, I need to paint something around the guys. Maybe some lyrics from Shenanigans, but idk. Any ideas?

mine are gonna be photo edits:

Green+Day+Edit++1.jpg

Green+Day+Edit+2.jpg

Billie+Joe+Armstrong.jpg

Bestoffriends.jpg.jpg

dmacqt.jpg

It's not done yet, I need to paint something around the guys. Maybe some lyrics from Shenanigans, but idk. Any ideas?

maybe the background in shenanagans

• 3 weeks later...

So I work at Disney and we can order replacement/backup name tags. On the name tags is a name (duh) and a hometown. Now you can pick any name and hometown as long as they are real and non-offensive and as long as the name is close to your name. So if you're name is Sarah you probably wouldn't be able to get one that's Dianne or something. Anyway... I got them to make Jimmy from Jingletown, CA! I didn't think it would get approved since Jingletown isn't really truly a real place but more of a nickname or a section of Oakland. But I got it! Check it out!28997_10200791272569045_457166196_n.jpg

• 2 years later...

Archived