what are your favorite song titles by Green Day? mine?
- Bab's Uvula Who?-it's an SNL reference and so unique! absolutely nothing to do with getting 'all wound up!"
- Poprocks and Coke-a metaphor for what the narrator would do for the person he cares for!
- 409 In Your Coffeemaker-ha, it's 'punkish' and is so out there, it's awesome!
- Who Wrote Holden Caulfield?-yes, it's another 'question' title but it's also unique, and secretly connects to the song.
- Emenius Sleepus-at first, I thought they were made up words, then I realize it's Latin for "eternal sleep" or something like that, aka DEATH!
- Brat-explains the song, another punkish kind of name!
- Prosthetic Head-as I believe Tre once said "better to have a prosthetic head then no head at all!"
- Going To Pasalaqua-I'm not even sure where this place is, but sweet name!
- Jacka**- humorous name, similar to "Brat" in that it describes the main character.
- Stuck With Me- a mess up title meaning to be for "Do, Da, Da" which could have a meaning if you think too long about it, maybe he thinks he's not 'alright' and his spouse is basically stuck with him? but I think that's just the overly obsessive Green Day fan in me!
so comment below on what your top ten is and why! feel free to argue on my list too! go ahead and 'Let Yourself Go"!