Billie Joe on the cover of Rolling Stone "The Road Back From Hell"

Sanity Loan

Hi, i'm a 20 year old girl and i'm twirling around my room like a spaz over a magazine cover. welcome to my life

:lol:

same here :lol: here in Italy it's night, everyone in my house is sleeping and I'm watching my computer screen waiting for the scans :happy:

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We're working to see if we can get some copies to sell directly on GDA for you guys. Hopefully we'll know by this afternoon.

Are scans coming soon?

I think his hand is black because of the instagram filter used on the photo and that his hand is slightly shaded....

This i think the way the photo was taken added with the instagram filter made it look like that

I think his hand is black because of the instagram filter used on the photo and that his hand is slightly shaded... I hope to read this soon, will be interesting to see what he has to say.

they dont use instagram! oh lord... its just a shadow

Edit: oh you meant the people taking the pic of the actual magazine not rolling stone... sorry. whew

1. Does anyone know which issue this is/when it will be out in the US?

2. Any word on who the article is by? Because David Fricke is DA MAN, yo. He always does fantastic reviews and interviews of the band, and I was coincidentally watching a Kurt Cobain documentary yesterday and he was interviewed in 1993 and dude's legit, man.

I don't think they meant Rolling Stone uses Instagram, but the photo we have of the cover was something posted on Instagram. Not sure if there was a filter though.

same here :lol: here in Italy it's night, everyone in my house is sleeping and I'm watching my computer screen waiting for the scans :happy:

me too! it's midnight here but I can't go to sleep because I'm too excited! I don't mind waiting for the scans all night long.

I feel like my little fangirl heart might not be able to take this interview when it finally comes out - we've waited so long to hear his story, in his own words. I just really want to read this and then I'm probably going to want to give him a hug.

OMG I need to read this too and please please please I need to read it NOW... but look at his face... I wouldn't be concentrated on the text, anyway :P

Edit: oh you meant the people taking the pic of the actual magazine not rolling stone... sorry. whew

Yeah I meant the photo of the magazine, not the magazine itself :)

BEEMiZ5CAAAdeUi.png

Green Day's twitter just posted the image, minus instagram effects.

Too much emotions in the last few days, i´m tired (y´know what i mean) Can´t wait for the scans!!!! :happy:

"I couldn't predict where I was going to end up at the end of the night," he tells Rolling Stone
senior writer David Fricke. "I'd wake up in a strange house on a couch.
I wouldn't remember how. It was a complete blackout." He finally
confronted his problem after the Vegas radio festival, where the
frontman smashed his guitar onstage and shouted, "I'm not fucking Justin
Bieber, you motherfuckers." Armstrong's recovery sidetracked promotion
of Green Day's album trilogy ¡Uno!, ¡Dos! and ¡Tré!, and the group was forced to postpone tour dates.

"I remember tiny things," Armstrong says of the Vegas incident. "The
next morning, I woke up. I asked [my wife] Adrienne, "How bad was it?"
She said, "It's bad." I called my manager. He said, "You're getting on a
plane, going back to Oakland and going into rehab immediately."

Read the full story in the new issue of Rolling Stone, on stands this Friday.

This is even more surprising that the SXWS show, there were rumors about Billie in the cover but no one confirmed the news and surprisely the new issue for Rolling Stone has in the cover to Billie Joe and they talk about his come back, I want to read it!!

And it's also sad when he talks about Addriene

"Prescription drug abuse" Wat? Didn't see that coming...

We're just all glad you're better Billie

How strange could these houses have been that he ended up at... they weren't any of OUR houses!

I'm just kidding, it's nothing to joke about and I am seriously getting emotional over it already. Big hugs to Billie for sharing.

Archived