Billie Joe on the cover of Rolling Stone "The Road Back From Hell"

Sanity Loan

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is this recent? Like he just had a photo shoot sometime this year to be on the cover?? :o

I'm guessing it would be a recent photo shoot with just Billie Joe :)

Just his tats. Not a lot of vacant real estate left on that boy, innit?

nope. I want tats like that, but I want them done good... but that would be outrageously expensive for that many by a quality artist, right?

Is this recent? Like he just had a photo shoot sometime this year to be on the cover?? :o

Dude it says "Road back from hell" and that it's the first interview since iHeart

Does Rolling Stone sell in the UK? This is an issue I need a physical copy of, scans aren't gonna cut it.

WHS Smith do sell it but they're quite behind on the date (suppose because it comes from the US). I have managed to get copies of RS from WHS before but say two weeks after it's out? Hope that helps :)

WHS Smith do sell it but they're quite behind on the date (suppose because it comes from the US). I have managed to get copies of RS from WHS before but say two weeks after it's out? Hope that helps :)

That's a big help, thanks very much! :) I was hoping to pick it up in the next couple of days but I can wait :)

That's a big help, thanks very much! :) I was hoping to pick it up in the next couple of days but I can wait :)

If you live or work near WHS it might be worth keep checking. That's what I used to do when I was looking for the issues with GD in :)

cheers boss. need to get a physical copy of this as well

i'm really looking forward to reading this...and hopefully there'll be more interviews to come!

If you live or work near WHS it might be worth keep checking. That's what I used to do when I was looking for the issues with GD in :)

Yeah I might just call them up tomorrow and ask when they may have it in ^^

Just his tats. Not a lot of vacant real estate left on that boy, innit?

I think it's bad shading, don't think Billie has a full black tattoo on his hand like that

Yeah I might just call them up tomorrow and ask when they may have it in ^^

Sounds like a plan :)

Hi, i'm a 20 year old girl and i'm twirling around my room like a spaz over a magazine cover. welcome to my life

:lol:

Hi, i'm a 20 year old girl and i'm twirling around my room like a spaz over a magazine cover. welcome to my life

:lol:

I'm 25 and I'm freaking out like a teenage girl who just saw a pic of Justin Bieber. I think we are all really happy that Billie is back now. I know I am. Back in September I was really upset when I read he was going to rehab and wondered how long. Now I am the happiest girl alive.

I think his hand is black because of the instagram filter used on the photo and that his hand is slightly shaded... I hope to read this soon, will be interesting to see what he has to say.

We're working to see if we can get some copies to sell directly on GDA for you guys. Hopefully we'll know by this afternoon.

as we say in this country. top lad

:shok: MUST BUYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!! AND I WAS RIGHTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry just really excited!

Archived