Billie Joe on the cover of Rolling Stone "The Road Back From Hell"

Sanity Loan

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Strange that hes on a cover and its not Green Day written next to him, its just Billie Joe. At least they spelled his name correctly, otherwise "idiots" would be complaining :P

Rolling Stone's site show a different issue as the "new issue" - is it not out yet?

Four new shows and a cover story for RS in just two days! I just hope we can round out this "trilogy" with TV appearance announcements. This is proof that the promotion team has finally come to their senses. Time to get X-Kid on the charts!

Is this recent? Like he just had a photo shoot sometime this year to be on the cover?? :o

pretty badass cover gotta say, his left hand kinda looks black for some reason....

he's becoming dumbledore

:ninja:

Hey! I get Rolling Stone!

I love that pic of him, and I love "Billie Joe" without the Green Day or the Armstrong. This'll be my favorite issue!!!

pretty badass cover gotta say, his left hand kinda looks black for some reason....

he's becoming dumbledore

:ninja:

first thing I thought of, before I even opened that spoiler

Excited to read it. The guy's went through a lot.

Glad he's back on his feet.

He's always tread real, real close to the edge and brings back incredible stories to share with us (I think that's what the lyric in The Forgotten "we share the scars from our abandon/and what we remember becomes folklore" is all about). This time, though, he actually went over it, and I thank the Dark Lord the damage wasn't irreparable. I'm glad he's back on his feet, and I'm hoping beyond hope that he stays that way. The music world is a whole lot better with him and his mates rocking out in it.

Does Rolling Stone sell in the UK? This is an issue I need a physical copy of, scans aren't gonna cut it.

I saw the cover and I just screamed and teared up and I need this in my hand.

Now.

I'm not going to sleep tonight, I'll be waiting for the scans, I can wait all night long but I just have to read it!!!

Just his tats. Not a lot of vacant real estate left on that boy, innit?

Archived