Green Day announce 3 small shows prior to SXSW

Yaz.

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

3 shows........... 3 albums.......... maybe a full album at each :whistle plus a greatest hits collection?

Im still hopeful of a TV performance on a talk show like "Conan" sometime soon :)

No. Letterman is where it's at.

Green Day played on Letterman in 94, 95, 96, 97, 98, 00, 01, 04, 05, and 09. That's like, a lot for reappearances on a show

^yeah, and I still want to see them on Ellen, that would be so awesome :P

Conan, Letterman, Ellen, Kimmel, Colbert, Stewart... lets stop this nonsense and make sure they get on ALL OF THEM!!! Don't fail me now Green Day! :woot:

No. Letterman is where it's at.

Green Day played on Letterman in 94, 95, 96, 97, 98, 00, 01, 04, 05, and 09. That's like, a lot for reappearances on a show

For the side of America they are at currently and are touring in the near future "Conan" makes more sense. They have played his show quite a few times in the past too. As for Letterman, I hope that happens sometime on this tour too :)

For the side of America they are at currently and are touring in the near future "Conan" makes more sense. They have played his show quite a few times in the past too. As for Letterman, I hope that happens sometime on this tour too :)

for Insomniac, Nimrod, Warning, and AI eras, they made it there twice each album! But since they missed 2012, they'd probably only do it once for the trilogy.

LOL. I miss the Tiki Bar. One of my fav GD shows.

That must've been quite a shock! I'm so jealous. like 15 new songs, 2 unreleased songs...

Is anybody else getting the error message when they click on the Idiot Club presale link? I'm hoping that the new redesign/format is compatible with the computers at my work and doesnt fuck up my chances of getting a ticket tomorrow morning.

I need to go to El Paso!

SPRING BREAK TRIP MOTHERFUCKERS!

i wish

Same here, I have a test the morning after that show... real life sucks.

How brilliant! I had feared small and intimate Green Day shows would be a thing of the past (for the foreseeable future anyway). Very pleased that this is not the case :dance:. Can't wait for the fun of following events as they unfold on here!

50$ says all the trilogy will be played on these shows.

Why wouldn't the trilogy be played?

Wow, this thread got completely abandoned for the interview news. On any other day before this, it would be huge news. Not that I'm complaining!

Anyone else gonna hit up the El Paso show? I know I am! :runaround:

I am! :D are you gonna record it?I would love a bootleg of this show :)

I am! :D are you gonna record it?I would love a bootleg of this show :)

ah jeez, I might record some of the songs. But as far as image quality goes, I'll be recording on my phone (iPhone 5) in the midst of trying not to be crushed by people around me! Haha, I would just hold my phone up higher but alas, I am not that tall :b

ah jeez, I might record some of the songs. But as far as image quality goes, I'll be recording on my phone (iPhone 5) in the midst of trying not to be crushed by people around me! Haha, I would just hold my phone up higher but alas, I am not that tall :b

Anything would be great thanks :)

Archived