Green Day announce 3 small shows prior to SXSW

Yaz.

IM SEEING GREEN DAY FOR THE 1ST TIME!!!!!!!!!!!! SO HAPPY THEYRE COMING TO ARIZONA!!!!!!

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is awesome news! Their last performance at the Fox Theater was professionally recorded right?

At the one in Oakland, yes.

Oh god, I'm so crazy excited for this! :)

It'll be so nice to see the guys back on stage! I'm so excited that I get at shot a their first show back!

I'm really excited for the pomona show! ive been dying to make it to either the fox or the glasshouse for a few years now and of course my favorite band would be the ones playing. cant believe its next sunday already!

Can anyone guess ticket prices? I'm wondering how much im going to be spending considering the ticket limit is only 2 this time.

Can anyone guess ticket prices? I'm wondering how much im going to be spending considering the ticket limit is only 2 this time.

http://www.ticketmaster.com/event/09004A3CAF4C3F2C?artistid=768353&majorcatid=10001&minorcatid=60

heres the pomona page i couldnt find the others but under the price range link it says 63. so im assuming it should be similar at the others too :happy:

http://www.ticketmaster.com/event/09004A3CAF4C3F2C?artistid=768353&majorcatid=10001&minorcatid=60

heres the pomona page i couldnt find the others but under the price range link it says 63. so im assuming it should be similar at the others too :happy:

thank you, i was guessing they would be at that amount since the small shows they cancelled before were about that price. i dont like the 2 ticket limit though.

I guess they gotta do a ticket limit because they figured so many people would want to go and they wanna give a fair chance to people.

I guess they gotta do a ticket limit because they figured so many people would want to go and they wanna give a fair chance to people.

There is ALWAYS a ticket limit

that is smart and all, and I understand the reason. but i wouldnt think a lot of people even realize Green Day will be touring. I mean, this is in two weeks, so only the HUGE Green Day fans would really hear about it.

There is ALWAYS a ticket limit

but the limit is usually at 4 per person.

This is so fucking awesome! I can't wait until the day of the first show, even though I'm not going. Our boys are back. <3

3 shows........... 3 albums.......... maybe a full album at each :whistle plus a greatest hits collection?

Im still hopeful of a TV performance on a talk show like "Conan" sometime soon :)

No. Letterman is where it's at.

Green Day played on Letterman in 94, 95, 96, 97, 98, 00, 01, 04, 05, and 09. That's like, a lot for reappearances on a show

^yeah, and I still want to see them on Ellen, that would be so awesome :P

No words. It's such an awesome feeling to see them finally get back on the road and back to public in general. :happy: Things are starting again.

On March 10th, this site will be going almost as crazy as the tiki bar night on here. Ahh the memories. Can't wait!

I´m not going but i´m so fucking happy, the boys are back, welcome home Green Day!!!!!!! :runaround::dance::yay:

This is the second day in a row of awesome news. :happy:

It's great to hear so much good news after the past five months.

LOL. I miss the Tiki Bar. One of my fav GD shows.

I wasn't even there and i had a blast. GDC was popin' that night!

Archived