Green Day announce 3 small shows prior to SXSW

Yaz.

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That's a different Fox Theater, that one was in Oakland. The one they are playing is in Pomona.

But Green Day film like 99% of their shows, it's if we get to see the recordings is the important thing! But it's great that they are coming back :D

Ohmygod!!! :runaround: More awesome news keep coming!!!!!! March, you need to be here NOW :banana:

I'm so happy right now :happy: I can't even go, but I'm happy! :P

3 shows........... 3 albums.......... maybe a full album at each :whistle plus a greatest hits collection?

Im still hopeful of a TV performance on a talk show like "Conan" sometime soon :)

I just realized that this is already in LESS THAN TWO WEAKS !!!!
Wow, I didn't even notice that they are 'already' back. Like... seriously back.

Feels so great and exciting. :happy:

I'm really, really glad that they're starting out with small shows. Going from nothing to stadiums filled with people seems like a huge jump. This way they'll be able to warm up and get into their regular groove again. Its important that they feel ready and comfortable with where they're at before they embark on this huge international tour.

I'm so happy for them that they'll be getting back on the road. I imagine they've missed it a lot. :) Can't wait to hear reports on how the shows go!!!

Unffffffffffffffffffffff the fox theater in Pomona. 20 minutes from my house. I doubt I'll get tickets but I'll damn sure try.

Edit: Nevermind

awesome! :woot: what's the capacity of those clubs? I'm super exicited even if there's no way I could go oh my god :runaround:

club gigs in Europe too please :wub:

I'm so happy they're going back to the Marquee! :runaround:

That means I could possibly go if I squeeze around rehearsal schedules. :)

Only 2 weeks left. TWO WEEKS! I wish I could go... Hopefully we will get some recorded videos, am I right? This next show will be historic.

2 shows in SOCAL...........would I be whoring it if I went to both? :ermm: Im just so dam excited.

holy shit you are right!! it's just 2 week!!! :D omg :') they'll be back on stage again :') i'm happy....

Archived