Green Day announce 3 small shows prior to SXSW

Yaz.

http://www.fuse.tv/2013/02/green-day-first-post-rehab-show-sxsw

Green Day announced three intimate club gigs prior to their SXSW debut: Fox Theater in Pomona, CA on March 10, the Marquee in Tempe, AZ on March 11 and Tricky Falls in El Paso, TX on March 13. Tickets go onsale Friday, March 1 at 10am local time.

Looks like the comeback shows are getting closer and closer! :)

Here are the dedicated threads for each show

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think they're riding a bus to SXSW! Cause to get to Austin you'd pass thru Tempe and El Paso if they were flying it'd be very random shows

Ah a great joyous moment in our little Green Day world :D

Seems like this world is alive and kicking again. I missed it so much :D

FUCK YESSS

And I'm really happy that they do their comeback with three awesome and intimate club shows for the fans instead of that SXSW thing which is basically a promotional-only thing.

This is awesome news! Their last performance at the Fox Theater was professionally recorded right?

This is awesome news! Their last performance at the Fox Theater was professionally recorded right?

Yep was filmed by Fuse i believe (or one of the tv network like Fuse)

Yep was filmed by Fuse i believe (or one of the tv network like Fuse)

I wonder if this one will be filmed...unless they announce earlier dates it would make an awesome comeback show. Especially as it's more or less in their back yard.

I wonder if this one will be filmed...unless they announce earlier dates it would make an awesome comeback show. Especially as it's more or less in their back yard.

It'd be bad ass if they filmed!

I may think bout going to the El Paso just cause I don't feel like dealing with SXSW this year

Archived