Contacting Green Day

JardyOfSuburbia

Sorry if this thread exists, but I host a college radio show at Kent State University and I am trying to get Mike Dirnt on for an interview. I know he just did that college radio interview in New York about a month ago, so I know this is possible.

Does anyone have any idea who to contact to try and set something like this up? Any feedback would be great. Thanks!

http://www.greendayauthority.com/site/faq.php

How can I contact the band?

There's no certain way to get a hold of them. The Idiot Club used to take questions for the band, some of which they'd answer in monthly videos - but that hasn't been done in years. The best option (still with no guarantee they'll see it) is send letters to:
Green Day
c/o Warner Bros. Records Inc.
P.O. Box 6868
Burbank, CA 91510

planning another all-greenday night are we? :creep:

It might be a stretch but maybe you could try to contact the dude who did that college radio interview and see how he did it himself.

Good luck on contacting them though.

Yeah, I sent emails off to Warner Bros. and the Idiot Club, but as expected, I haven't heard anything.

planning another all-greenday night are we? :creep:

It might be a stretch but maybe you could try to contact the dude who did that college radio interview and see how he did it himself.

Good luck on contacting them though.

Yeah, I Facebook messaged him and am hoping that he responds to me. Thanks, though!

The links provided is good enough. If anyone actually have private stuff, you'd be a terrible fan to give it up. Go the long mile, contact the fanmail :)

Archived