Song of the Week Calendar. Thanks to everyone who participated

HolidayContradiction

Entries for X-Kid are due tomorrow. We love to let you guys do SOTW, but it's kind of hard when no one applies...

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So do I PM someone for this? I'm totally game if there aren't any entries for X-Kid yet, and I'll whip something up right quick.

So do I PM someone for this? I'm totally game if there aren't any entries for X-Kid yet, and I'll whip something up right quick.

Yes you PM me and Ben with your application. You might wanna check the OP for more details

Aw shit, as if I've been busy for X-Kid. Still accepting entries?

No sorry, we've already picked a member to write it. but you can apply to any of the songs that are up now and if you have a song you want to write for, but don't see up there, let us know :)

How many times are we able to have our writing up there?

How many times are we able to have our writing up there?

As many times as you want. The mods who wrote the SOTW before wrote it several times, but they didn't always have a personal attachment to every song, which is part of what we are looking for in the applications. In theory you can therefore apply to every song

Aw never mind. Can always contribute my story to the thread. :) It'd be for the best to write one later, I'd only be putting off work to do it. :lol:

Procrasination for the win! :P

no applications for Ha Ha You're Dead yet. anyone wants to write it?

stupid question. Where do you send your applications?

In a PM to me and Ben (Deathstroke)

i would love love love to write about "she"

We just put up She. The deadline is May 12th, so if you still wanna write it, just get the application in to us by then :D

Android :woot:

Might enter if I stop being lazy.

Time to stop being lazy and just apply! by the end of the day :)

Time to stop being lazy and just apply! by the end of the day :)

...but I'm still not ready to stop being lazy :lol:

...but I'm still not ready to stop being lazy :lol:

:lol: I know the feeling. No one has applied yet, so anyone who wants to or feel like they have anything to say about Android, should apply

:lol: I know the feeling. No one has applied yet, so anyone who wants to or feel like they have anything to say about Android, should apply

Oh, no one applied yet? Okay, fine. I guess I'll try something. but it probably won't be very good. :lol:

okay, I stopped being lazy for five minutes and sent in an application :lol:

hopefully someone can do a better one

I'm probably going to sound like an idiot for asking this because I haven't seen anyone else ask this so don't judge :P , but what does OP stand for? Lol. I want to apply but I kind of need to know what that is first lol. I know plenty about the song(s) just not that lol

I'm probably going to sound like an idiot for asking this because I haven't seen anyone else ask this so don't judge :P , but what does OP stand for? Lol. I want to apply but I kind of need to know what that is first lol. I know plenty about the song(s) just not that lol

I think OP means opening post, the first post that you write in a thread.

I think OP means opening post, the first post that you write in a thread.

She's right.

Basically the one who writes the best application gets to start the thread for that specific song. We will help you with when and how, so all you need to do first is write the first paragraph, and an outline for the rest which preferable have something about why you want to write the about the song. I'm glad you asked! it didn't cross my mind that not everyone would know that OP stands for opening post.

Fuck yeah! Brainstew! I'm gonna mark this on my calendar so I know to apply :D

How exactly does this work? Does a person just bring up a song, and it may be put on a list for upcoming songs? Either way, this is pretty cool.

Archived