The 99 Revolutions Tour

JIGD13

shoulda been something like sex, drugs& violence tour. but who cares anyway when you cannot wait to see them live?

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah I'd prefer Nuclear Family to open the show, it just has that kick-ass vibe. :) It'll be so weird to have something other than Good Riddance to finish.

Welcome To Paradise is a kickass opener too :P

AᷝⷶⷨⷪⷦᷝⷶⷨⷪⷦᷝᷝⷦⷪⷨⷶMⷨⷪⷦᷝⷶⷪⷦᷝⷶⷶⷨⷨⷪⷦⷦOⷶⷨⷪⷦᷝⷶⷨⷪⷦᷝⷶⷨⷪⷦᷝⷶⷨⷪᷝⷶⷨⷪᷝⷶⷨⷪⷦᷝⷦKⷦⷪⷨⷶᷝⷦⷪⷨⷶᷝⷦⷪⷨᷝᷝⷦⷪⷨⷶᷝⷦⷪⷨⷶᷝⷦⷪⷨⷶⷶ
▌•••► ... DIRTY ROTTEN TOUR... sounds more appropriate.

AᷝⷶⷨⷪⷦᷝⷶⷨⷪⷦᷝᷝⷦⷪⷨⷶMⷨⷪⷦᷝⷶⷪⷦᷝⷶⷶⷨⷨⷪⷦⷦOⷶⷨⷪⷦᷝⷶⷨⷪⷦᷝⷶⷨⷪⷦᷝⷶⷨⷪᷝⷶⷨⷪᷝⷶⷨⷪⷦᷝⷦKⷦⷪⷨⷶᷝⷦⷪⷨⷶᷝⷦⷪⷨᷝᷝⷦⷪⷨⷶᷝⷦⷪⷨⷶᷝⷦⷪⷨⷶⷶ

What the hell is that?

Good point! I wonder if they'll open with it?

We don´t know, but it would be really really cool!!

Makeout Tour would have been awesome to me :D

The tour would go down in history for the most random orgies in the audience :ninja:

I still hope they open with Welcome to Paradise and close with Dirty Rotten Bastards. Then Good Riddance of course!

I can see them opening with Nuclear Family. The countdown at the end is a great way to begin a concert.

I like the name :P

But it could be " Dirty Rotten Tour " or " Wow! That's Loud tour " Just saying!

The Wow! That's Loud tour sounds good!

I definitely prefer 99 Rveolutions over Uno Dos Tre Tour though :happy:

Yeah I'd prefer Nuclear Family to open the show, it just has that kick-ass vibe. :) It'll be so weird to have something other than Good Riddance to finish.

I think Stop When The Red Lights Flash would also be a good candidate for the opener. The percussion intro can be held for however long they want to slowly crank up the tension, then release it explosively into a solid mid-tempo rocker. It doesn't carry *so* much energy that it'll burn people out in the opening song, but it's no snoozer either. Nuclear Family could be a good opener, but I'm thinking it would work better in the setlist another couple of songs in.

I was very surprised when Green Day changed name of the tour and disappointed, because on the tickets is "UDT Tour" not "99 Revolution Tour".

I prefer first name, but what we can do?

I'm just very happy 'cause they will be in Poland, nothing else. :bunny::dance:

"Little Tour Named Train"

A somewhat ironic name considering the tour is about half the size of what it was meant to be :D

I was very surprised when Green Day changed name of the tour and disappointed, because on the tickets is "UDT Tour" not "99 Revolution Tour".

I prefer first name, but what we can do?

I'm just very happy 'cause they will be in Poland, nothing else. :bunny::dance:

It's about time they come to Poland, my homeland! They forgot it existed for a long time! :P

It's about time they come to Poland, my homeland! They forgot it existed for a long time! :P

Yes, you're right, since 2005... :S

And Poland is your homeland? Ohh, that's great! :D

"Little Tour Named Train"

A somewhat ironic name considering the tour is about half the size of what it was meant to be :D

But very, very fitting considering it's gone through a couple of name changes now and nobody has a clue how to manage the damn thing. :lol: Thank the Dark Lord the music is still good.

Archived