The 99 Revolutions Tour

JIGD13

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If it's that much of a word jumble, just call it the 99 Revs Tour.

No, I like a challenge. Might force me to learn how to speak properly. Damn this accent...

Hmmm... i don't really care what the tour is called. It's Green Day on tour which is all that matters.

What's in a name, hey!

I don't care about the name, but it's definitely catchy and 10x better than "The Makeout Party Tour" or something. I think it's kinda cool that this one got a name and I'm honestly just happy that this tour is even happening.

It's stupid, no one will call it that. Tours are named for the album they're promoting/just released and there's nothing special about 99 revolutions. I would always look back and say: the American idiot tour, or the warning tour. And for this tour: the trilogy or uno, dos, tre tour. At the end of the day though, it makes no difference to anyone.

I saw a bunch of posters for it around Copenhagen earlier whoooo

35mfxh5.png

except I won't be living here anymore when this show happens. Oh well. I stole one of the posters and it's awesome.

35mfxh5.png

except I won't be living here anymore when this show happens. Oh well. I stole one of the posters and it's awesome.

I want them, they're awesome

it sounds cool but i dont really care what its called

just dont play know your enemy. every damn time they play that song i know billie loves it but i rather have no songs from 21cb because they wont play my faves of that record anyway.

35mfxh5.png

I would of taken one too... lol

I actually like the name, for the most part. The X-Tour would have been cool.

Maybe they'll have 99 shows for this tour!

Hopefully they'll announce more dates :)

Damn. I was hoping for the "Tré's Other Nut" tour.

The Negative !Uno! Tour? Nah, forget it...

sorry - had to say it

If it were up to me, it would just be the Trilogy Tour. But hey, it's just a name. It doesn't really matter.

It seems to me like the Record company might benefit from putting their full support behind promoting "99 Revolutions" as a single ASAP, like tomorrow. Given the speech Obama gave today on the urgency regarding the economy, and the focus on the idea of taxing the 1%, it seems like a perfect opportunity for Green Day to capitalize on the current political climate in America.

Good point! I wonder if they'll open with it?

No , it has been one of the final sing from what we've had from the new tour and I doubt it will change

It seems to me like the Record company might benefit from putting their full support behind promoting "99 Revolutions" as a single ASAP, like tomorrow. Given the speech Obama gave today on the urgency regarding the economy, and the focus on the idea of taxing the 1%, it seems like a perfect opportunity for Green Day to capitalize on the current political climate in America.

That would be a smart move indeed.

The question is however, does the record company still have the desire to release anymore singles for the trilogy or take the risk to put out a song that might not be picked up as much as they would hope for.

But if they would release 99 revolutions as a single, it would be their best move, singles wise, since quite some years.

You smart ass

http://www.piletilev...?concert=119837

http://www.greenday-tallinn.com/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=lWb4qXHgyg8

I had no clue as to what the video was saying (obv) but I was smiling the whole time watching it :D :D :D

I think 99 revolutions sounds really awesome.

I just posted because it had the name at the end of the video

Archived