Static Noise 84: We talk about Cuatro, favorite trilogy songs, and press predictions

Fuzz

We're excited to bring you guys another episode of our Green Day podcast "Static Noise". This week we talk about Cuatro, our top 15 trilogy songs poll and some predictions about what press Green Day will be doing before the tour starts.
Listen to the show
Or you can right click this link to save the file directly.
iTunes
You can also subscribe to the show in iTunes to automatically download the latest episodes. If you have a couple minutes to spare, please leave us a review there as well.
Contact Us
We invite you guys to write in feedback, stories, whatever for us - assholes@staticnoise.com. You can also follow us on Twitter (@StaticNoiseGDA) or like the show on Facebook.
Hosts on Twitter

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dirty Rotten Bastards can't be a single because it is shite. Genuinely annoys me that it's in the top 15 songs in the Trilogy list. Good to see you guys back though. :)

Sorry guys call me boring but I gave it 10 mins before quitting. Didn't want to listen to 10 mins of nonsense chat about nothing. Among friends, yeah that's great. I do it all the time myself! But a podcast should be interesting, informative and entertaining. I miss the structure the early ones seemed to have.

Sorry guys call me boring but I gave it 10 mins before quitting. Didn't want to listen to 10 mins of nonsense chat about nothing. Among friends, yeah that's great. I do it all the time myself! But a podcast should be interesting, informative and entertaining. I miss the structure the early ones seemed to have.

I totally understand where you're coming from and I respect your thought quite a bit.

But this is what happens when Andres takes a few caffeine pills :lol:

Thanks for the feedback. I definitely know where you're coming from, but truth be told, doing those straight-forward informative shows are not fun for me. I'd rather be hyper and make stupid jokes. I know that's not for everyone.

Dirty Rotten Bastards can't be a single because it is shite. Genuinely annoys me that it's in the top 15 songs in the Trilogy list. Good to see you guys back though. :)

WHAT?! How could you do this to me? I feel like we always have similar tastes in Green Day songs. This hurt me real deep. This must be how my dad felt when I came out to him.

WHAT?! How could you do this to me? I feel like we always have similar tastes in Green Day songs. This hurt me real deep. This must be how my dad felt when I came out to him.

Haha I know man, I think we'll have to call this our one-time divergence. S'only one song after all. Cause lets face it, the rest of the time our joint tastes are excellent. :thumbsup:

Truth be told, there wasn't really much news to talk about anyway. It would either be a 15-20 minute podcast or just a longer wait for new developments, but yeah, I agree a bit.

Had a good laugh over the "incompetent bastards" bit directed towards people who tab on ultimate-guitar.

It seems that Andres was too excited with his returning to the podcast :lol::lol::lol:

Spanish intro is fantastic though I didn't understand anything :toocool:

Archived