Welcome to Green Day Community
Welcome Green Day fans! Right now you're viewing our site as a guest, which means you don't see or have access to many topics and conversations limited to our registered members. Sign up now to join the largest community of Green Day fans online! After-all, it's free!
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Static Noise 84: We talk about Cuatro, favorite trilogy songs, and press predictions

26 posts in this topic

Posted

Yeah :D I love the intro :) so glad that you're back :yay:

Posted

And what about Dirty Rotten Bastards? :lol:

Posted

first to masturbate to this

2 people like this

Posted

The intro is awesome

And Andres you should join the Hispanic Club

Posted

Dirty Rotten Bastards can't be a single because it is shite. Genuinely annoys me that it's in the top 15 songs in the Trilogy list. Good to see you guys back though. :)

2 people like this

Posted

God, I love this show!

Posted

I listened to

Posted

This might have been my favorite show to record to date.

Posted

Sorry guys call me boring but I gave it 10 mins before quitting. Didn't want to listen to 10 mins of nonsense chat about nothing. Among friends, yeah that's great. I do it all the time myself! But a podcast should be interesting, informative and entertaining. I miss the structure the early ones seemed to have.

3 people like this

Posted

i enjoyed it

Posted

Listening now. Oh my god, I love this podcast. :lol:

Posted

Sorry guys call me boring but I gave it 10 mins before quitting. Didn't want to listen to 10 mins of nonsense chat about nothing. Among friends, yeah that's great. I do it all the time myself! But a podcast should be interesting, informative and entertaining. I miss the structure the early ones seemed to have.

I totally understand where you're coming from and I respect your thought quite a bit.

But this is what happens when Andres takes a few caffeine pills :lol:

1 person likes this

Posted

Oh my god, Andres. Were you high? :lol:

Posted

Oh my god, Andres. Were you high? :lol:

he was actually, or, some kind of high. I like it.

Posted

Nice spanish!!! :eyebrows:

Posted

Totally agree about Stray Heart.

Posted

Thanks for the feedback. I definitely know where you're coming from, but truth be told, doing those straight-forward informative shows are not fun for me. I'd rather be hyper and make stupid jokes. I know that's not for everyone.

Dirty Rotten Bastards can't be a single because it is shite. Genuinely annoys me that it's in the top 15 songs in the Trilogy list. Good to see you guys back though. :)

WHAT?! How could you do this to me? I feel like we always have similar tastes in Green Day songs. This hurt me real deep. This must be how my dad felt when I came out to him.

Posted

WHAT?! How could you do this to me? I feel like we always have similar tastes in Green Day songs. This hurt me real deep. This must be how my dad felt when I came out to him.

Haha I know man, I think we'll have to call this our one-time divergence. S'only one song after all. Cause lets face it, the rest of the time our joint tastes are excellent. :thumbsup:

Posted

Truth be told, there wasn't really much news to talk about anyway. It would either be a 15-20 minute podcast or just a longer wait for new developments, but yeah, I agree a bit.

Posted

Had a good laugh over the "incompetent bastards" bit directed towards people who tab on ultimate-guitar.

Posted

Wow at the Stray Heart hate.

Posted

Oh man I am laughing my ass off.

Posted

Stray Heart is awesome. Fuck you guys.

and seriously, good podcast.

2 people like this

Posted

It seems that Andres was too excited with his returning to the podcast :lol::lol::lol:

Spanish intro is fantastic though I didn't understand anything :toocool: