I need help choosing a song

UnoDosTre123

I don't know where this should go.... I'm just gonna put it in the Green Day Chat forum... Do you GDCer's mind helping me choose a song to cover? It can be old or new... I just need something to do today.. :) Please, and Thank You.

choose a song from kerplunk,

i would say sweet children, it's really easy to play,like every song from kerplunk :P

Good Riddance?

Sure, Why not? :)

Do a cover of Hitchin' A Ride!

Yessss :)

choose a song from kerplunk,

i would say sweet children, it's really easy to play,like every song from kerplunk :P

Okayy :)

What kind of cover is it? Acoustic guitar?

I think it would be cool to take some of the faster songs of the trilogy and slow 'em down. Give it another perspective :)

I think it would be cool to take some of the faster songs of the trilogy and slow 'em down. Give it another perspective :)

PM with some songs and help me understand more... sounds like an awesome idea :)

I think that would be hilarious/awesome to do with Jaded, Platypus, or St. Jimmy. Maybe Angel Blue for the trilogy.

I think that would be hilarious/awesome to do with Jaded, Platypus, or St. Jimmy. Maybe Angel Blue for the trilogy.

haha, I'd love to hear an acoustic and romantic version of that bridge (?) in platypus... :rolleyes:

Archived