-Billiejoezee-

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Happy Birthday, Billie Joe!

You're not 41....... you're 30 with 11 years of experience :D

Rock on.

Love, Chelsea.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BILLIE-JOE!!!!!! You've inspired me more than I can tell anyone. LOVE YOU SO MUCH!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BILLIE-JOE!!!!!! You've inspired me more than I can tell anyone. LOVE YOU SO MUCH!

I love all the Billie birthday creations in here! Hope he has a fabulous one :happy:

Fun fact I have been trying for the past 4 years to make his birthday thread and this is my 5th try and I did it so yay.

Finally! Congrats :lol:

Happy Birthday dude! thanks for just being who you are and doing what you do, never stop! enjoy the day my friend, ill see you on the road

Happy birthday Bille Joe :dance: Thanks for intrudce me to your amazing band with amazing music and I hope for many many more :wub:

I'm late to this but I just came home from vacation in Austria.. so happy 41st birthday to the inspiration of my life, the man who saved me with his music. I love him.. and I hope he had a wonderful day :happy:

Happy Birthday you ol' motherfucker!!!

...I still wonder how someone can look that good with that age...i mean, okay, 41 is not really old but Billie looks way younger than he is anyways...

the best proof that he really found the fountain of youth is that he never aged until he sang the lines "there's a drought at the fountain of youth and now i'm dehydrating" --> he wrote the lyrics cos it really happened, then he aged a bit and obviously the drought was over a bit later and that's why he doesn't age again

:o that explains it all :o (okay, i'm a very bad explainer, hope ya'll understood what i meant)

just kidding of course ;D

Happy Birthday to the amazing and forever young Billie Joe!! Honestly, when the man is 80 years old, he'll still look young and fucking good.

Happy Birthday perfect man! you have not even aged a goddamn day

have a good one, keep doing what you do best; making music and staying young :P

Happy Birthday Billie Joe, hope you have/had a wonderful day ;D

(You don't look as "old" as you are :P) In this sense, stay young & keep up with what you're doing, you're a big inspiration to me...

Archived