Happy 41st Birthday, Billie Joe!

-Billiejoezee-

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Happy Birthday Billie Joe!!!! I'm gonna celebrate his birthday today as if it was my own birthday :wub:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BILLIE!!

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR BEING BORN AND KICKING EVERYONE'S ASS WITH YOUR AMAZING MUSIC! :wub:

Much love. <33 :)

Happy Birthday to You, Happy Birthday to You,

Happy Birthday Dear Billie Joe

Happy Birthday to You

:wub::wub::wub:

You're me Idol, my hero, my star

Hope you will have a wonderfull birthday

Happy Fucking 41st Birthday Billie Joe, Hope you have a very cool birthday and hope you see the video Pix made for you!!

Happy birthday Billie! You are one of the most nicest lead singers/guitarists in the world, you help out your family and friends, and most of all you never give up trying! :D

Happy birthday Billie, you deserve a good day! best wishes to you for being 41, you are awesome as fuck!!!!!! <3333

Happy Birthday dude!!! Thank you for everything... i can't not really say you saved my life...but i feel like you halpme to keep holding on when everything suck...thnank you for everything... but most of anything thank you for your music!!! See you in 3 holy fuck months

Happy Birthday, Billie Joe! :banana::bunny::banana:

Thank you for everything! You are fucking awesome! :wub:

Happy Birthday, Billie Joe! Have the happiest one ever! I wish you to get well soon and never get into that mood again!

Well, as a tradition, it is very cold at this time in winter in Russia again, so I send you my warm best wishes

-----

from very cold-cold Russia. Miss you much!

Archived