Happy 41st Birthday, Billie Joe!

-Billiejoezee-

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Whoop dee doo, he's a year older! nothing new here. He's just gonna keep getting older and older just like the rest of us. Move along, nothing to see here.

Whoop dee doo, he's a year older! nothing new here. He's just gonna keep getting older and older just like the rest of us. Move along, nothing to see here.

Khris, I love you but there's nothing wrong with people wishing him a happy birthday, it's just a sincere gesture. No need to rain on everyone's parade. :)

Next year, again. Happy 42nd! 10 years from now, Happy 51st!

Like really...

Kind of how birthdays work

Happy b-day Billie! Whatever witchcraft he does to stay so young, it's working! :thumbsup:

To someone you know and they're going to see it, respond and say thank you. But this is pointless.

No one think's he's gonna see it, it's just for fun. People enjoy doing it therefore it's not pointless.

hoppy birthday billie :bunny: on a side note who the fuck cares if we wish someone happy birthday who are you to decide.. what are you gaining?

Happy Birthday Billie Joe! Thank you once again for making the world a better place.

Alright then, when someone makes you a birthday thread I'll be sure to close it straight away :) Lighten up, its a bit of fun and not effecting you in anyway.

Guest lauraGDlover

HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY BIRTDAY to an amazing kick ass sexy man of my dreams! Happy Birthday BJA!!! I made brownies in your honor today. They were Yummy

Green Day's birthdays: An excuse to make sweets and food to "celebrate" and eat ourselves like fatasses.

Happy late Birthday Billie Joe!!! Since I won't be home for my B-Day I got to celebrate it early on Billie's Birthday and I got my family to sing to Billie Joe too!

Archived