Happy 41st Birthday, Billie Joe!

-Billiejoezee-

We're still allowed to make birthday threads, right? Anyways 12 am here in Calif, so it's officially his birthday woooo anyways Happy Birthday to Billie, you old ass punk rock mother fucker. You're a talented and beautiful man and still looking ho as hell at 41! Love you!

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Fun fact I have been trying for the past 4 years to make his birthday thread and this is my 5th try and I did it so yay.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BILLIE JOE! :woot:dancing_billie_joe_emoticon_____3_by_flo:banana:

Fun fact I have been trying for the past 4 years to make his birthday thread and this is my 5th try and I did it so yay.

....you lucky bastard! :mad:

:P Congrats, yk. xD

Just gonna leave it here:

285731_10200098742169381_68121124_n.jpg

No a la adopción entre homosexuales :mellow:

Anyway, happy birthday, Billie Joe. Not like he's gonna see this though hehe

Happy birthday, Billie Joe! I love you soooooo much! You're the sweetest, most talented, creative, brilliant person in the universe! :wub: :wub: :wub:

Happy Birthday Billie Joe!!! You are the most talented person in the world and even if you'll never see that you mean a lot to me. Thank you for being who are and HAPPY BIRTHDAY! :wub:

I'm going to say Happy Birthday again because Billie is just that special. I don't think all the birthday wishes in the world could do justice to such and amazingly incredible person as him! :happy:

So happy birthday to this amazing little man! Thanks for making me happier since I first got into you :D

Happy B(illie)'Day Billie Joe Armstrong! You have inspired me to believe in myself and you have inspired me to become a musician too! Have a great day with your family, we can't wait to see you again on tour with full health and ready to blow us away!

Happy birthday Michael Jordan, Paris Hilton, Bonnie Wright, Ed Sheeran, and Joseph Gordon-Levitt.

I think you forgot someone :lol:

Archived