Touring ticketing

X-KidRoach

Are all the tickets for the US tour general admission? Because I'm traveling a fairly long distance for a show and don't want to miss good seats because I don't live there

depends on the venue--whether it's standing room only, or if seating is available. Check the venue first

depends on the venue--whether it's standing room only, or if seating is available. Check the venue first

I'm going to the LA show on the 18th of April. Nothing is showing up on ticketmaster and nothing has been announced for the idiot club yet. Any clue?

I'm going to the LA show on the 18th of April. Nothing is showing up on ticketmaster and nothing has been announced for the idiot club yet. Any clue?

For arena shows there is seating and general admission.

Where are you travelling to for a show?

whoops sorry, just saw your post above.

For arena shows there is seating and general admission.

Where are you travelling to for a show?

whoops sorry, just saw your post above.

Yeah, and I'm from Spokane so...I was gonna go to Berkeley but then I discovered it was only general admission so I'm holding out hope for Los Angeles

I would assume that any smaller club-style venue is standing only.

I would be rather upset. Its a pretty big venue that Lakers and clippers fans can sit at, so why can't green day fans? And I'm short so I more than likely wouldn't be able to see :/ #stress xD

I would be rather upset. Its a pretty big venue that Lakers and clippers fans can sit at, so why can't green day fans? And I'm short so I more than likely wouldn't be able to see :/ #stress xD

Don't worry. Have you ever seen an arena without seats? And nothing is showing up on Ticketmaster and IC because the tickets officially go on sale on Feb 22nd.

Don't worry. Have you ever seen an arena without seats? And nothing is showing up on Ticketmaster and IC because the tickets officially go on sale on Feb 22nd.

Will there even be an IC pre-sale?

Will there even be an IC pre-sale?

We have no idea but since it's going on sale next Friday there most likely won't be a pre-sale

We have no idea but since it's going on sale next Friday there most likely won't be a pre-sale

lame :/ I'm only in IC for pre-sales

Ticketmaster just posted up info on the show. I'm going to this show as well but i'm planning for standing tickets. I doubt IC are doing a presale, to be honest. Sucks because I was counting on it.

Ticketmaster just posted up info on the show. I'm going to this show as well but i'm planning for standing tickets. I doubt IC are doing a presale, to be honest. Sucks because I was counting on it.

thanks for the heads-up but yeah, no IC pre-sale is lame

thanks for the heads-up but yeah, no IC pre-sale is lame

There actually is one now! Today at 9 AM PST!

Archived