Welcome to Green Day Community
Welcome Green Day fans! Right now you're viewing our site as a guest, which means you don't see or have access to many topics and conversations limited to our registered members. Sign up now to join the largest community of Green Day fans online! After-all, it's free!
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Touring ticketing

Posted

Are all the tickets for the US tour general admission? Because I'm traveling a fairly long distance for a show and don't want to miss good seats because I don't live there

Posted

depends on the venue--whether it's standing room only, or if seating is available. Check the venue first

2 people like this

Posted

depends on the venue--whether it's standing room only, or if seating is available. Check the venue first

I'm going to the LA show on the 18th of April. Nothing is showing up on ticketmaster and nothing has been announced for the idiot club yet. Any clue?

I'm going to the LA show on the 18th of April. Nothing is showing up on ticketmaster and nothing has been announced for the idiot club yet. Any clue?

Posted (edited)

For arena shows there is seating and general admission.

Where are you travelling to for a show?

whoops sorry, just saw your post above.

Edited by ChelseaDagger

Posted

For arena shows there is seating and general admission.

Where are you travelling to for a show?

whoops sorry, just saw your post above.

Yeah, and I'm from Spokane so...I was gonna go to Berkeley but then I discovered it was only general admission so I'm holding out hope for Los Angeles

Posted

I would assume that any smaller club-style venue is standing only.

Posted

I would assume that any smaller club-style venue is standing only.

I would be rather upset. Its a pretty big venue that Lakers and clippers fans can sit at, so why can't green day fans? And I'm short so I more than likely wouldn't be able to see :/ #stress xD

Posted

I would be rather upset. Its a pretty big venue that Lakers and clippers fans can sit at, so why can't green day fans? And I'm short so I more than likely wouldn't be able to see :/ #stress xD

Don't worry. Have you ever seen an arena without seats? And nothing is showing up on Ticketmaster and IC because the tickets officially go on sale on Feb 22nd.

Posted

Don't worry. Have you ever seen an arena without seats? And nothing is showing up on Ticketmaster and IC because the tickets officially go on sale on Feb 22nd.

Will there even be an IC pre-sale?

Posted

Will there even be an IC pre-sale?

We have no idea but since it's going on sale next Friday there most likely won't be a pre-sale

Posted

We have no idea but since it's going on sale next Friday there most likely won't be a pre-sale

lame :/ I'm only in IC for pre-sales

Posted

Ticketmaster just posted up info on the show. I'm going to this show as well but i'm planning for standing tickets. I doubt IC are doing a presale, to be honest. Sucks because I was counting on it.

Posted

Ticketmaster just posted up info on the show. I'm going to this show as well but i'm planning for standing tickets. I doubt IC are doing a presale, to be honest. Sucks because I was counting on it.

thanks for the heads-up but yeah, no IC pre-sale is lame

Posted

thanks for the heads-up but yeah, no IC pre-sale is lame

There actually is one now! Today at 9 AM PST!