Berkeley show tickets already sold out?!?

Jimmy Nimrod

I went on at exactly 12pm when they went up, and they said there were none.

I'm in the Idiot Club but I missed out on the presale.

Wth???

I went on at exactly 12pm when they went up, and they said there were none.

I'm in the Idiot Club but I missed out on the presale.

Wth???

There's a lot of people buying at the same time. A few seconds makes the biggest difference

I've heard that Andrés has a few, and he'd be willing to part with them in exchange for certain... favours...

Andres liked my post... My GDC life is complete :D

YES!Dont worry I had the exact problem!I cried and cried and went to stubhub to buy a ticket for $122.Either they sold out in a minute OR theres something going on with the internet :/

I was on at 12 and got nothing. And the worst part is Ticketmaster doesn't fucking say "sold out." Absolute bullshit.

I got on at 12:40 PM so I knew they'd be sold out. Then I heard about the charity site and bought 2 off there, not that bad at $257..cheaper than scalphub. I think I bought the last ones before they sold out. Worth it though. :)

This same thing happened to me when I was trying to buy Seattle tickets back in September. Except there was some error with the site and when I came back, they were gone. I ended up buying a ticket for $300 for GA, but it got canceled anyway. I got my money back, but still. I may not be able to see them unless they reschedule that concert at some point...

I can't believe this, OMG! Sorry for this but that the tickets sold out that soon makes me be happy

Hey, does the Berkeley show have seats or is it a standing concert?

I think seats because it's the only way I think a concert tickets could be sold out too soon

Even though it sucks for those who didn't get ticktets, it's really nice to see them selling out so fast. Boys are back.

I think seats because it's the only way I think a concert tickets could be sold out too soon

Just wondering because I figured that the LA stadium bigger than the Berkeley and I would be rather pissed if it was standing. Also, its kind of ridiculous how its general admission

Just wondering because I figured that the LA stadium bigger than the Berkeley and I would be rather pissed if it was standing. Also, its kind of ridiculous how its general admission

General admission is more people, more pleople is more money

General admission is more fun! Why would you want to sit at a Green Day concert?

So I could actually see. I'm short and plus its just disorganized and I dont want to stand for 5-6 hours

General admission is more fun! Why would you want to sit at a Green Day concert?

I'm pretty sure my next show will be in the seats. I've had my fun in the pit, but I think you can experience the show in a different way when you aren't fighting for your life against sweaty assholes

That is so true. I have seen many a show from the pit, and there is definitely something to be said for enjoying the show from the seats without taking a boot upside the head or countless elbows in the ribs and being covered in the sweat of 1000 of your closest friends. Having said that, for a small venue I'd be right in there, take the pain, and love every minute of it :happy:

Am I off topic?? What thread am I in??? :lol:

I agree with you Andres. I went to 2 shows in 09. One in the pit where I couldn't see anything but arms, and one in seats. The seats were much better for me. I could actually see what was going on, instead of being pushed around and not seeing anything and getting my feet crushed several times. Even if you aren't using them, they give you a better vantage point.

Wow, it sold out that fast? And people say Green Day's losing their edge... Ha.

That's because they've been MIA! :lol: There's nothing better to make people eager to see you :P

Inside the Greek Theater. There are stone steps for seating, and then the pit.

100_7020.JPG

222097135_d865a7cb41_z.jpg

Then how is the charity ticket thing gonna work? First 10 rows they said?????

Archived