Looking for scans of the "Christie Road" 7" that came with the Singles Box Set

tuxedomarty

I'd buy it and see for myself, but hey, I don't have $300+ to spend on something like that. The BSM unboxing video only showed the poster and the pics sleeves up to J.A.R. and another guy who did an unboxing video of it showed the poster and all the pic sleeves, but didn't show the records themselves, and Christie Road is one of my favorite GD songs.

• 1 month later...

I'd buy it and see for myself, but hey, I don't have $300+ to spend on something like that. The BSM unboxing video only showed the poster and the pics sleeves up to J.A.R. and another guy who did an unboxing video of it showed the poster and all the pic sleeves, but didn't show the records themselves, and Christie Road is one of my favorite GD songs.

If you ever come up with the means, that singles box set is worth every last penny!! I don't even have to play the full LPs since 95% of the band's catalog up to 21CB is in the singles box.

If you ever come up with the means, that singles box set is worth every last penny!! I don't even have to play the full LPs since 95% of the band's catalog up to 21CB is in the singles box.

My only problem is, the vinyl is cheap, some of the discs had scratches on them brand new out of the box. And the discs for 1000 Hours, Slappy, Minority, and some others don't even have their original labels on them sincethey all have big holes and not the little ones. But it was one of the best Christmas presents I've ever gotten

You can actually get copys for a lot less money (still sealed) on different websites. I just found one for 149€ which is 100€ less than the original price. And it definitely is worth every penny, especially if you love vinyls!

I picked up one of these the other week for £95, i don't know what that is in dollars though, but before that i had only seen them for upwards of £150!

i love vinyl and i'd love to have it but it is so hard to find a decently priced boxset :P

i love vinyl and i'd love to have it but it is so hard to find a decently priced boxset :P

I know that feeling. There's a whole lot of vinyl box sets from other bands that I want too but one factor prevents me from buying them; money. Also, I'm like the only person in my town who enjoys records, so I can't go to a local store to get them cheaper than on the internet.

I know that feeling. There's a whole lot of vinyl box sets from other bands that I want too but one factor prevents me from buying them; money. Also, I'm like the only person in my town who enjoys records, so I can't go to a local store to get them cheaper than on the internet.

i found a cheaper $200 version of the boxset http://rhinorecords.ca/shop/Search.aspx#Vinyl

http://rhinorecords.ca/shop/products/Vinyl+Catalog/PID-86850538.aspx

Archived