Which album would you like Green Day to play front to back?

DannyDirnt

204 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

uh, yeah they do.

It's really not that hard to type into youtube

No, I'm talking about how there is no footage of the songs. Like I said. They should play the whole full thing again and all of it should be filmed. Trust me, I know about those and have searched the internet thoroughly for video of them playing those songs and haven't found any. I'm aware of the audio.

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm voting for Insomniac, simply because of how awesome it would be to see them ACTUALLY perform "Panic Song". "Walking Contradiction" is also one of my many favorite old school Green Day songs :3

No, I'm talking about how there is no footage of the songs. Like I said. They should play the whole full thing again and all of it should be filmed. Trust me, I know about those and have searched the internet thoroughly for video of them playing those songs and haven't found any. I'm aware of the audio.

Theres video just not the complete show was aired

I thought I was going to go with Dookie because it's my favorite album by them and while I would love to hear that all the way through, there are bunch of songs from Insomniac that I would love to hear live. Also, the songs on Dookie feel short, so it would feel like the concert would be over quickly.

I think hearing all of ¡Tre! live would be fabulous. But obviously, hearing any of these from front to back would be incredible.

Billie probably destroyed the videos himself, because he hates those songs :P

Screaming Bloody Murder

never said it had to be by Green Day

Such a great album... I love Sum 41.

Billie probably destroyed the videos himself, because he hates those songs :P

Really? He doesn't like them? :o They're great songs!

I voted for Tre - probably because I haven't heard any of it live & have huge anticipation for the new setlist which will include songs from the trilogy. Brutal love was my favourite of the trilogy - bja vocals were amazing. But if I had to pick another one I would never go passed DOOKIE as is my all time favourite and this will never change.

Dunno bout the others but he has said he hates Restless Heart

I know it's cliche and I'm sick of hearing half of the songs live, but AI was such an instrumental album in my life, I'd kill to hear it all in a row live.

He didn't really say he hates Restless Heart he said it was a really hard time creating this song and it is really hard for him to listen to it...

Anyway I voted for Insomniac cause it's my favorite album and I'd love to see them playing all those songs live.Although with the new guitar sound they also have on their live shows it would suck.So he would have to use Blue all the way through :lol:

Funny how American Idiot has all the votes and it's the only album we have a lot of footage of them playing it from front to back...

I think the band should do three nights in a row in Oakland or something and perform one album of the trilogy in its entirety each night, with a set of classic songs following each album performance.

American Idiot. It's the album with the best story line and is the CD that sparked my interest in music as whole. I would die if I ever saw it played through front to back. It means more to me than any other Green Day album, even though I hardly listen to it anymore.

Yeah, he really hates Restless Heart Syndrome. He didn't want it on the album, but Butch Vig made him. They had to keep re-doing it cause they couldn't get it right

Cigarettes and Valentines.

You Sir

:sherlock:

Toast. To This Guy.

Uno would be so funny to play live, but my choice is still Nimrod. I think it would make a perfect gig, the song styles vary well enough and there's King For A Day.

American Idiot, really?

Seriously!! Didn't we get enough of that during the American Idiot tour? It's honestly one of my least favorite albums by them, and has been since it came out.

EDIT: Oh, and I voted for Insomniac, by the way.

Insomniac since they never play Panic Song and most of the others live anymore besides Brain Stew every now and then. Imagine how cool it would be if they just busted out Tight Wad Hill out of nowhere?

Dookie. All those songs are amazing live. FOD and She are so amazing live, even now. I would love to hear In the End live.

I'm gonna say AI, just because of the storyline and what that means to me personally. Honestly, any album would be cool, it would make an awesome CD to have in your car, but seeing as AI has those epic moments like Nobody Likes you and the emotional load of Whatsername.

+ there are a few songs I haven't heard them play live, like Extraordinary Girl, She's a rebel and Homecoming. Pretty sure I haven't heard a few others as well, but I can't remember at the moment :P

I was torn between Insomniac and American Idiot, but Insomniac gets my vote.

The energy of that album is so high it would be awesome to hear live.

That said, I would be ecstatic if they would play any album from front to back, but Insomniac gets my vote.

Archived