Which album would you like Green Day to play front to back?

DannyDirnt

204 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Gee that's tricky - i would be thrilled to see them perform any of the albums all the way through. My faves are AI followed by Insomniac and Dookie but I think AI would work best to see them go through the storyline and everything else. I know they did the whole album several times after release already.

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

American Idiot front to back would tick one thing from my bucket list.

Not only that, it is my favourite album ever, so seeing it in it's entireity would literally be a dream come true

No, I've seen that. they don't play Peacemaker or Restless Heart Syndrome or Horseshoes and Handgrenades.

They played every song. Not all of them are on the video, but there is audio from that show and they played everything from 21st Century Breakdown.

There is also audio from a club show at "The Independent" that has every song from 21st Century Breakdown

Voted Kerplunk! Best album by far, Least amount of songs played live. I'd love to hear No One Knows if anything.

They played every song. Not all of them are on the video, but there is audio from that show and they played everything from 21st Century Breakdown.

There is also audio from a club show at "The Independent" that has every song from 21st Century Breakdown

Oh, well they should do it again and someone should film it!

Alright this decision was really hard, but I eventually settled on Nimrod. I really love nimrod as an album, there are very few songs on it that I dislike - if any- it's also quite a long album so if you mean for Green Day to play this live, then hahahah joke's on them.

Anyway, I think I would really enjoy listening to the entirety of Nimrod live, I would have enjoyed Warning equally, but I feel like Nimrod has more songs that you can really sing a long to and get in to - if you mean playing an album live.

It's just a really flawless album.

I was considering American Idiot also, and I'm unsurprised that many people chose it, because it's not a huge hit for no reason. I think it would be brilliant to play all the way through, because, again, there are little to no songs which I will skip while listening to it, but I feel like I've heard AI enough y'know? If I'm going to see Green Day live, they better play some old stuff for me y'know?

I feel like Nimrod will be the best balance of music, in my opinion, for them to play back to back.

My first choice would have to be American Idiot, purely because it's the most epic sounding to me and suits a concert very well. My second choice would be 21st Century Breakdown for the same reasons, and my third choice would be Warning because it's a very underrated album by the general fanbase, has plenty of good songs, and is my third favorite album. My vote went to American Idiot. :)

My first choice would have to be American Idiot, purely because it's the most epic sounding to me and suits a concert very well. My second choice would be 21st Century Breakdown for the same reasons, and my third choice would be Warning because it's a very underrated album by the general fanbase, has plenty of good songs, and is my third favorite album. My vote went to American Idiot. :)

I know! I feel like Warning is like the forgotten album, next to Shenanigans.

Someone understands! :'D

Shenanigans isnt an album tho it's a collection of already released material might as well say "they havent performed International Superhits!"

If i ever win the lotto im gonna put together a Green Day 11 day concert and have em do every album per day

Shenanigans isnt an album tho it's a collection of already released material might as well say "they havent performed International Superhits!"

If i ever win the lotto im gonna put together a Green Day 11 day concert and have em do every album per day

Yeah, I mean I know that, but it still feels like nobody cares about poor little Shenanigans. :cry:

Make sure you invite me!

All of them would be a nice option. But well, my most wanted is, I think, Insomniac. Just because it has been my favorite album for so long (even though right now it's Kerplunk). Plus I feel like most of the songs off Insomniac are played very rarely live.

21 CB has more of my favorite Green Day songs in one album than any other. 21 Guns, Know Your Enemy, East Jesus Nowhere, Before the Lobotomy, Restless Heart Syndrome, and the title track.

I don't understand voting for AI. They have played that album front to back more than any other album. It is a great album but I'd like to hear an album that has songs that have been played live rarely.

Just because someone else was lucky enough to hear AI live front to back, doesn't mean I don't want to experience that too. :P

I personally don't care if the songs I hear live are rare, I just want them to be good.

Insomniac. Just a half on an hour of the set, then they can do a lot of other songs. Maybe two full albums in one show. I remember that Weezer did that kind of thing time ago.

It's honestly a three way tie for me between Nimrod, Warning, and American Idiot

Archived