Which album would you like Green Day to play front to back?

DannyDirnt

204 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Hi! Well, this is a poll I wanted to make to know what album people would like Green Day to play front to back in case they were to do it.

Mod Edit: Please provide reasons for your choice. "List" threads are not allowed.

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

21CB so many great songs! Would die to hear Restless Heart Syndrome and Horseshoes and Hand grenades live!

21CB so many great songs! Would die to hear Restless Heart Syndrome and Horseshoes and Hand grenades live!

They played them at the Fox Theatre in Oakland!

nimrod was my vote, with Warning being a close second. would have been Shenanigans if it were a choice. Warning and nimrod have a lot of great songs that don't get played a lot live. Minority is pretty much the only song we hear from Warning and with Nimrod, it's only the hits and King for a Day.

It'll be cool to hear them play 1039, to get those songs "refreshed" with the new Green Day. But if I had a choice I'd probably pick Warning as it's a great record and I really liked where they went on that one, they pushed themselves into new territory and did it well.

If they ever did a front-to-back show, then I'd want them to concentrate on "playing the songs", no "HEY HOOO!"'s in the bridges of the songs. Of course banter between the songs, but just not during. I'm asking way too much there!

Has to be American Idiot, it's the album best suited to a live concert, has all the right dynamics. I would love them to play Dookie so I could hear them play Having A Blast live but personal preferences for songs aside American Idiot was made to be played live and played loud.

shenanigans, because they have never played any of the songs on it at all. yes, i know that shenanigans isn't an actual album, but i'd love to hear them play more b-sides.

Dookie and Insomniac.

Because there are a lot of songs on those records that they never played live before !

I don't understand voting for AI. They have played that album front to back more than any other album. It is a great album but I'd like to hear an album that has songs that have been played live rarely.

Personally I'd love to hear warning front to back, maybe fully acoustic too :) and misery with a full orchestra :happy:

AI is great front to back and I wish they'd do it again. For one they haven't done, I would pick 21CB because there are songs they've never played off that one and it would be cool to hear it in full live.

All of them! :lol: But, I don't know, if I have to choose one maybe it will be 21st Century Breakdown. I think it would be cool to hear the whole thing live

Insomniac I think really.. But I voted for 39/smooth, because the guys seem to have a fucking blast playing those songs too. Warning comes in as a close behind.

Dookie or Warning. If I had to choose probably Warning because other than minority they never play any of them live and it would be great to see some of their more experimental songs played.

I don't know why the fuck you guys all want American Idiot. It has been played front-to-back about a dozen times. Why not choose something like Dookie, Insomniac, Nimrod, Kerplunk, something that has plenty of songs that have NEVER been played live before? Something unique? For bootlegging's sake.

All of them! :lol: But, I don't know, if I have to choose one maybe it will be 21st Century Breakdown. I think it would be cool to hear the whole thing live

AI is great front to back and I wish they'd do it again. For one they haven't done, I would pick 21CB because there are songs they've never played off that one and it would be cool to hear it in full live.

They've done that front-to-back before too.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r2RxTTBuG3Y

All of them :P

But maybe American Idiot, 'cause of the story line.

I didn't read properly, I would love to hear them playing Kerplunk all the way through in concerts (specially if it was unplugged) or Warning!

I don't know why the fuck you guys all want American Idiot. It has been played front-to-back about a dozen times. Why not choose something like Dookie, Insomniac, Nimrod, Kerplunk, something that has plenty of songs that have NEVER been played live before? Something unique? For bootlegging's sake.

They've done that front-to-back before too.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r2RxTTBuG3Y

No, I've seen that. they don't play Peacemaker or Restless Heart Syndrome or Horseshoes and Handgrenades.

Archived