Welcome to Green Day Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing topics, give reputation to other members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

We've consolidated the Clubs, Other Artists, Musicians Lounge, and other subforums into one new one called "Interests". Read the details here and leave your feedback.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Which album would you like Green Day to play front to back?

188 votes

1. 1.

• 39/Smooth
    • Kerplunk!
    • Dookie
    • Insomniac
    • Nimrod
    • Warning
    • American Idiot
    • 21st Century Breakdown
    • ¡Uno!
    • ¡Dos!
    • ¡Tré!

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

99 posts in this topic

Posted (edited) · Report post

Hi! Well, this is a poll I wanted to make to know what album people would like Green Day to play front to back in case they were to do it.

Mod Edit: Please provide reasons for your choice. "List" threads are not allowed.

Edited by Tre's Busted Drumkit
see above

Posted · Report post

All of them but if I had to choose I would say warning

Posted · Report post

That would have to be American Idiot but 21st CB comes close second!

Posted · Report post

21CB so many great songs! Would die to hear Restless Heart Syndrome and Horseshoes and Hand grenades live!

4 people like this

Posted · Report post

21CB so many great songs! Would die to hear Restless Heart Syndrome and Horseshoes and Hand grenades live!

They played them at the Fox Theatre in Oakland!

Posted (edited) · Report post

1039 because (I think) its the longest. ;) Its definately got the most songs.

Edited by lbsf1

Posted · Report post

nimrod was my vote, with Warning being a close second. would have been Shenanigans if it were a choice. Warning and nimrod have a lot of great songs that don't get played a lot live. Minority is pretty much the only song we hear from Warning and with Nimrod, it's only the hits and King for a Day.

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

All of them!!! But i would love to hear Kerplunk and maybe ¡Tré! :happy:

Posted · Report post

Nimrod.

Posted · Report post

Screaming Bloody Murder

never said it had to be by Green Day

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

It'll be cool to hear them play 1039, to get those songs "refreshed" with the new Green Day. But if I had a choice I'd probably pick Warning as it's a great record and I really liked where they went on that one, they pushed themselves into new territory and did it well.

If they ever did a front-to-back show, then I'd want them to concentrate on "playing the songs", no "HEY HOOO!"'s in the bridges of the songs. Of course banter between the songs, but just not during. I'm asking way too much there!

Posted · Report post

Kerplunk and nimrod.

Posted · Report post

Has to be American Idiot, it's the album best suited to a live concert, has all the right dynamics. I would love them to play Dookie so I could hear them play Having A Blast live but personal preferences for songs aside American Idiot was made to be played live and played loud.

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

shenanigans, because they have never played any of the songs on it at all. yes, i know that shenanigans isn't an actual album, but i'd love to hear them play more b-sides.

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Dookie and Insomniac.

Because there are a lot of songs on those records that they never played live before !

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

I don't understand voting for AI. They have played that album front to back more than any other album. It is a great album but I'd like to hear an album that has songs that have been played live rarely.

Personally I'd love to hear warning front to back, maybe fully acoustic too :) and misery with a full orchestra :happy:

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

AI is great front to back and I wish they'd do it again. For one they haven't done, I would pick 21CB because there are songs they've never played off that one and it would be cool to hear it in full live.

Posted · Report post

All of them! :lol: But, I don't know, if I have to choose one maybe it will be 21st Century Breakdown. I think it would be cool to hear the whole thing live

Posted · Report post

Insomniac I think really.. But I voted for 39/smooth, because the guys seem to have a fucking blast playing those songs too. Warning comes in as a close behind.

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Dookie or Warning. If I had to choose probably Warning because other than minority they never play any of them live and it would be great to see some of their more experimental songs played.

Posted · Report post

I don't know why the fuck you guys all want American Idiot. It has been played front-to-back about a dozen times. Why not choose something like Dookie, Insomniac, Nimrod, Kerplunk, something that has plenty of songs that have NEVER been played live before? Something unique? For bootlegging's sake.

All of them! :lol: But, I don't know, if I have to choose one maybe it will be 21st Century Breakdown. I think it would be cool to hear the whole thing live

AI is great front to back and I wish they'd do it again. For one they haven't done, I would pick 21CB because there are songs they've never played off that one and it would be cool to hear it in full live.

They've done that front-to-back before too.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r2RxTTBuG3Y

Posted · Report post

All of them :P

But maybe American Idiot, 'cause of the story line.

I didn't read properly, I would love to hear them playing Kerplunk all the way through in concerts (specially if it was unplugged) or Warning!

Posted · Report post

I don't know why the fuck you guys all want American Idiot. It has been played front-to-back about a dozen times. Why not choose something like Dookie, Insomniac, Nimrod, Kerplunk, something that has plenty of songs that have NEVER been played live before? Something unique? For bootlegging's sake.

They've done that front-to-back before too.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r2RxTTBuG3Y

No, I've seen that. they don't play Peacemaker or Restless Heart Syndrome or Horseshoes and Handgrenades.

Posted · Report post

Really? American Idiot? Theyve practically done that, Warning is a good choice i think :D