Idiot Club news straight from Mike

netty

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can't wait for this old look to go. Loved the video!

I got pretty excited.. and then I realized it's only about a new webstie :P Well anyways, it really needs a make-over, sounds good!

I got pretty excited.. and then I realized it's only about a new webstie :P Well anyways, it really needs a make-over, sounds good!

Yeah me too, I thought it was gonna be something unbelievable! Got me excited and scared at the same time! because I didn't know what to expect... and then new website :mellow: but I admit that it really looks like crap right now :P

If that change includes making contests open to EVERYONE, I'll be very happy.

Oh no it won't, sorry to disappoint you... they explained that they couldn't make contests for everyone because each country has different laws on contests which means they have to check the laws in EVERY country in the world to make the contests open to everyone.

Oh no it won't, sorry to disappoint you... they explained that they couldn't make contests for everyone because each country has different laws on contests which means they have to check the laws in EVERY country in the world to make the contests open to everyone.

Which of course would be too much work for them :thumbsdown: That sucks.

Great News. I don't know if I will pay to be a member. I'll wait for the reviews.

AND THAT VIDEO OF MIKE IS BEAST

Which of course would be too much work for them :thumbsdown: That sucks.

Do you know how much time it'd take them? There are 300+ countries in this world and it might even be impossible to be in concordance with the laws of each country because they might be incompatible.

Sounds nice, hopefully the start of more change. And Mike is a badass.

Do you know how much time it'd take them? There are 300+ countries in this world and it might even be impossible to be in concordance with the laws of each country because they might be incompatible.

Maybe they should stop promising contests to everyone on their sign up page and posting about contests on gd.com to try and get people to join without mentioning that they're not open to everyone then :thumbsup:

But let's not turn this thread into another general discussion about the IC. There's already an Idiot Club thread for that. Let's stick to the topic of this news.

EDIT: I just wanna say I just looked at the IC sign up page and they've changed it! It now says contests are currently only open to US members! Excellent :dance:

Awesome. Could someone take screencaps of that so we can have new Mike pics?

Nope sorry, we can't have exclusive Idiot Club things posted on here.

Edit: It's not an IC exclusive after all, feel free to post screencaps!

This ->

Sounds nice, hopefully the start of more change. And Mike is a badass.

Maybe they should stop promising contests to everyone on their sign up page and posting about contests on gd.com to try and get people to join without mentioning that they're not open to everyone then :thumbsup:

But let's not turn this thread into another general discussion about the IC. There's already an Idiot Club thread for that. Let's stick to the topic of this news.

I don't expect them to sit down and do research on how contests are regulated in 300+ countries but then do not promise everyone who pays the same amount of money the same things when obviously, some get more for their money than others do.

This ->

I don't expect them to sit down and do research on how contests are regulated in 300+ countries but then do not promise everyone who pays the same amount of money the same things when obviously, some get more for their money than others do.

True, definitely true. Let's get back on topic now!

Nope sorry, we can't have exclusive Idiot Club things posted on here.

Oh, really? Pictures either? But I don't think the video is exclusive. I watched it on greenday.com and I'm not an Idiot Club member!

Oh, really? Pictures either? But I don't think the video is exclusive. I watched it on greenday.com and I'm not an Idiot Club member!

Oh! Didn't realize it was on greenday.com. In that case post away :). I'll add the gd.com video to the OP too.

Oh! Didn't realize it was on greenday.com. In that case post away :). I'll add the gd.com video to the OP too.

Good! :D Then again, please someone take screenshots or something! It would be amazing for a signature!

Good! :D Then again, please someone take screenshots or something! It would be amazing for a signature!

What part of the video do you want?

What part of the video do you want?

Any part! If you want, could you send me the ripped video? I'll take screenshots with photoshop :D

Archived