Welcome to Green Day Community
Welcome Green Day fans! Right now you're viewing our site as a guest, which means you don't see or have access to many topics and conversations limited to our registered members. Sign up now to join the largest community of Green Day fans online! After-all, it's free!
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Idiot Club news straight from Mike

61 posts in this topic

Posted

Thanks!!! Finally

Posted

Can't wait for GDA/C to post it. :)

1 person likes this

Posted

Finally the Idiot Club will change, the look it has is boring

1 person likes this

Posted

soon?' really? ok Mike...i trust in you XD

Posted

I can't wait for this old look to go. Loved the video!

Posted

Damn I got really excited there for a second...but it's just a new website? Meh.

Posted

IDIOT NATION!!!

Finally! cause the site looks like crap :dry:

Posted

I got pretty excited.. and then I realized it's only about a new webstie :P Well anyways, it really needs a make-over, sounds good!

Posted

I got pretty excited.. and then I realized it's only about a new webstie :P Well anyways, it really needs a make-over, sounds good!

Yeah me too, I thought it was gonna be something unbelievable! Got me excited and scared at the same time! because I didn't know what to expect... and then new website :mellow: but I admit that it really looks like crap right now :P

If that change includes making contests open to EVERYONE, I'll be very happy.

Oh no it won't, sorry to disappoint you... they explained that they couldn't make contests for everyone because each country has different laws on contests which means they have to check the laws in EVERY country in the world to make the contests open to everyone.

Posted

Oh no it won't, sorry to disappoint you... they explained that they couldn't make contests for everyone because each country has different laws on contests which means they have to check the laws in EVERY country in the world to make the contests open to everyone.

Which of course would be too much work for them :thumbsdown: That sucks.

Posted

Great News. I don't know if I will pay to be a member. I'll wait for the reviews.

AND THAT VIDEO OF MIKE IS BEAST

Posted

Which of course would be too much work for them :thumbsdown: That sucks.

Do you know how much time it'd take them? There are 300+ countries in this world and it might even be impossible to be in concordance with the laws of each country because they might be incompatible.

Posted

Sounds nice, hopefully the start of more change. And Mike is a badass.

Do you know how much time it'd take them? There are 300+ countries in this world and it might even be impossible to be in concordance with the laws of each country because they might be incompatible.

Maybe they should stop promising contests to everyone on their sign up page and posting about contests on gd.com to try and get people to join without mentioning that they're not open to everyone then :thumbsup:

But let's not turn this thread into another general discussion about the IC. There's already an Idiot Club thread for that. Let's stick to the topic of this news.

EDIT: I just wanna say I just looked at the IC sign up page and they've changed it! It now says contests are currently only open to US members! Excellent :dance:

1 person likes this

Posted

Awesome. Could someone take screencaps of that so we can have new Mike pics?

Posted

Awesome. Could someone take screencaps of that so we can have new Mike pics?

Nope sorry, we can't have exclusive Idiot Club things posted on here.

Edit: It's not an IC exclusive after all, feel free to post screencaps!

Posted

This ->

Sounds nice, hopefully the start of more change. And Mike is a badass.

Maybe they should stop promising contests to everyone on their sign up page and posting about contests on gd.com to try and get people to join without mentioning that they're not open to everyone then :thumbsup:

But let's not turn this thread into another general discussion about the IC. There's already an Idiot Club thread for that. Let's stick to the topic of this news.

I don't expect them to sit down and do research on how contests are regulated in 300+ countries but then do not promise everyone who pays the same amount of money the same things when obviously, some get more for their money than others do.

Posted

This ->

I don't expect them to sit down and do research on how contests are regulated in 300+ countries but then do not promise everyone who pays the same amount of money the same things when obviously, some get more for their money than others do.

True, definitely true. Let's get back on topic now!

Posted

Nope sorry, we can't have exclusive Idiot Club things posted on here.

Oh, really? Pictures either? But I don't think the video is exclusive. I watched it on greenday.com and I'm not an Idiot Club member!

Posted

Oh, really? Pictures either? But I don't think the video is exclusive. I watched it on greenday.com and I'm not an Idiot Club member!

Oh! Didn't realize it was on greenday.com. In that case post away :). I'll add the gd.com video to the OP too.

Posted

Oh! Didn't realize it was on greenday.com. In that case post away :). I'll add the gd.com video to the OP too.

Good! :D Then again, please someone take screenshots or something! It would be amazing for a signature!

Posted

Good! :D Then again, please someone take screenshots or something! It would be amazing for a signature!

What part of the video do you want?

Posted

What part of the video do you want?

Any part! If you want, could you send me the ripped video? I'll take screenshots with photoshop :D