Green Day west coast tour

X-KidRoach

I just read the GDA article and it stated that the two new California shows cap off the US tour. THE WHOLE THING . Are you kidding me? They're not gonna go anywhere near Seattle? Someone please let me know what's going on

Green Day are not currently playing shows in Seattle due to Billie Joe's morbid fear of the ghost of Kurt Cobain.

xD do you really have any idea if theyre gonna do anymore west coast shows? Because I mean they said West coast dates will be announced in early 2013...I figured they meant more than two shows :/ really disappointed

xD do you really have any idea if theyre gonna do anymore west coast shows? Because I mean they said West coast dates will be announced in early 2013...I figured they meant more than two shows :/ really disappointed

I think there's a 100% chance that they're going to do more west coast shows.

Because $$$

Because $$$

But I mean when!?! :o because they go over seas after those two shows so when are they coming back?

Because $$$

But I mean when!?! :o because they go over seas after those two shows so when are they coming back?

Because $$$

Unfortunately that is likely all there will be for this leg of the tour. It is extremely hard to rebook venues let alone book new venues that work with the rest of the tour at the last minute. That said there is almost a very high possibility that there will be a second North American leg of the tour.

Five bucks says they come back to the US for an amphitheater tour in August/September.

no deal... I would need that five bucks to buy a ticket.

But yeah, it would make sense that return then.

Unfortunately that is likely all there will be for this leg of the tour. It is extremely hard to rebook venues let alone book new venues that work with the rest of the tour at the last minute. That said there is almost a very high possibility that there will be a second North American leg of the tour.

Archived