Green Day TOP 10 Singles

rogelio

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

(did it say 40 studio albums released?) kill the DJ? i mean i love the song but out of everything kill the dj top 10? no

The article seriously says 40 studio albums released :lol:

Anyway, I wonder how did they range the singles, like by Bernardo Aguilera's taste or what? A very subjective thing then.

I think it's kinda stupid that Good Riddance landed #1.

Well it's the guys opinion so no point arguing. I think it's a good thing when some of the lesser known songs make lists like this, shows how strong Green Day's catalogue is when you can list their top 10 singles without including American Idiot, WMUWSE, Minority etc.

think it's a good thing when some of the lesser known songs make lists like this, shows how strong Green Day's catalogue is when you can list their top 10 singles without including American Idiot, WMUWSE, Minority etc.

Yeah. I thought the same. I'm actually thankful that he included Macy's Day Parade.

(did it say 40 studio albums released?) kill the DJ? i mean i love the song but out of everything kill the dj top 10? no

In the UK

I agree with the top 10 but for 21 Guns, When I Come Around and Good Riddance. I don't think those 3 are that good, I think they're just overrated. I would have included Stray Heart and Oh Love before those. Or maybe She and Prosthetic Head if promo singles count.

Well, lists are always subjective.

Mine would be a little different as far as the positions of the songs.

And if you go by sales the top 6 would be:

1. 21 Guns

2. BOBD

3. Good Riddance

4. American Idiot

5. Know Your Enemy

6. When I Come Around

But that's a very nice list, anyways.

I agree with the top 10 but for 21 Guns, When I Come Around and Good Riddance. I don't think those 3 are that good, I think they're just overrated.

Dafuq did I just read?

Since this list is for singles, it should be judged by success. Best singles means most successful singles. Jesus of Suburbia is probably their bot song, but wasn't a successful single. Good Riddance, BOBD, and When I Come Around are probably their most successful.

Since this list is for singles, it should be judged by success. Best singles means most successful singles. Jesus of Suburbia is probably their bot song, but wasn't a successful single. Good Riddance, BOBD, and When I Come Around are probably their most successful.

So best music means most successful music so Justin Bieber is the best musician in the scene right now?

So best music means most successful music so Justin Bieber is the best musician in the scene right now?

if you ask beliebers :yes

tis all objektiv,and most people thought that theese songs where the best,so yeah,the succesful songs are the ones,that are the best for the most people,

may that all doesn't makes sense,but maybe you get the idea

if you ask beliebers :yes

tis all objektiv,and most people thought that theese songs where the best,so yeah,the succesful songs are the ones,that are the best for the most people,

may that all doesn't makes sense,but maybe you get the idea

Yeah, I get the idea. But I definitely disagree.

because this was a number one hit in germany. im sure it was the best single out there that time. not.

best doesn't mean most succesful. i don't care for a singles list. the best songs aren't even singles.

but if something is succesful,many people really like it,if they wouldnt like it,i whouldn't be succesful

so: may its not the best in your eyes,but in the eyes of may other people

why do you disagree?

Best music isn't the most successful. If so, Green Day would be shit. And they're not.

but if something is succesful,many people really like it,if they wouldnt like it,i whouldn't be succesful

so: may its not the best in your eyes,but in the eyes of may other people

Again, no. Specially in music. Good music has good lyrics, and charts today are influenced by 12 year olds who think best music is that you can dance to.

Again, no. Specially in music. Good music has good lyrics, and charts today are influenced by 12 year olds who think best music is that you can dance to.

Simply not true. The best music has both. If music doesn't affect you physically, it just ain't good.

Simply not true. The best music has both. If music doesn't affect you physically, it just ain't good.

yeah i love dancing to mozart.

Well, kinda but if music has bad lyrics i't s not good. But mind that here in Spain we have worse shit with literally nonsensical lyrics that people like,

Archived