Welcome to Green Day Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Pope Benedict XVI to resign

• Please log in to reply
92 replies to this topic

mechanicalman

mechanicalman
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,274 posts
  • Joined Oct 07, 2006
  • 1,542 rep

Definitely need better sources. Both articles (the one linked, and they one they linked to within that article) say "Italian Media" but I was unable to find something trustworthy. For now I see at as some sites doing "wishful thinking" on his resignation.

It was correctly predicted by me. I'm trustworthy. 

Giov

Giov
  • Supermodel Robot

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 707 posts
  • Joined Aug 29, 2012
  • 583 rep

That 'news' isn't reported by any Italian media except for some blogs and Facebook pages, and the ITCCS is just a random organization that no country recognizes as legit.

It doesn't make sense to have an arrest warrant, resign - and at the same time lose immunity assigned to him as the head of an indipendent country- and then met the Italian president to discuss protection from persecution.

NaughtyHellGod

NaughtyHellGod
  • Chump

• PipPipPipPip
  • 407 posts
  • Joined Feb 10, 2013
  • 101 rep

Naughty boy cardinal Keith o'brien more contraversial for the pope before he leaves.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users