Welcome to Green Day Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
We're having a photography contest where you guys send in a photo that describes what that time of year means to you. Only one week left to enter.

Photo

Attaque 77

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

DTH

DTH
  • Supermodel Robot

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 699 posts
  • Joined Apr 02, 2012
  • 530 rep

hey, anybody knows attaque 77?

if not, they are an argentinian band and to me they have kind of a '77 uk punk rock sound. you should definetly check them out if you like bands like the undertones, the clash, the boys, the damned or stiff little fingers.

Batgirl

Batgirl
  • #twerk

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,162 posts
  • Joined Jan 17, 2011
  • 3,201 rep
Love them :runaround:

So many amazing songs :wub: but my favorites are Chance, Beatle, Arrancacorazones :P

XXXNoOneKnowsXXX

XXXNoOneKnowsXXX
  • Brat

• PipPipPip
  • 248 posts
  • Joined Aug 27, 2012
  • 62 rep

I'm argentinian and saw this band in 8 opportunities. Is a good band of Punk Rock argentinian but is not the same band from the exit of first singer of the band, Ciro Pertusi.

This songs are my favorites

I recommend that you listen to 2 Minutos, this is my favorite Punk band of Argentina

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users