Welcome to Green Day Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Vote for our men!

• Please log in to reply
88 replies to this topic

HolidayContradiction

HolidayContradiction
  • I know

• 2,025 posts
  • Joined Apr 28, 2012
  • 581 rep

"We have received too many votes from you. You will be unblocked after a cooling off period"

Don't tell me I didn't try :P

momoluvGD

momoluvGD
  • The Worser Half

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,623 posts
  • Joined Aug 20, 2011
  • 934 rep

This makes no sense to me and is for nothing. I voted anyways. :P

Mr Panda

Mr Panda
  • Let's be happy :)

• 3,878 posts
  • Joined Dec 18, 2012
  • 1,522 rep

i have voted more than 50 times :(

Akshat

Akshat
  • Pedestrian

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 859 posts
  • Joined Oct 27, 2012
  • 684 rep

It's quite pathetic and childish that fans will see a pic of them happily hanging out together and try to make out she was "forcing a kiss on him" just because they don't like her.

Lol That escalated quickly.I was kidding about the forcing part.Can you notice the word 'amazing' in my first sentence? :P
I really like Lady Gaga(apart from her wierd costumes).She is the only non=British Female Vocalist I like.She is just like Green Day, not giving a fuck about what people think of her. :P

Sleeper Agent.

Sleeper Agent.
  • Forever Intern

• 4,654 posts
  • Joined Apr 02, 2011
  • 2,423 rep

Do you guys know this is a multiple vote poll?!

No it isn't :lol: just because it gives you the option to vote again doesn't mean it's a multiple vote poll

Akshat

Akshat
  • Pedestrian

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 859 posts
  • Joined Oct 27, 2012
  • 684 rep

She probably was at the time, but the smiling pictures before and after are a good indication that he was alright… Plus nobody forced him to tweet all those nice things about her show when he went to see her perform, so. :) She was also the only person he was following on Twitter for a long time, too. :lol:

Yesh I remember.I think once Billie was posting everything opposite of what Gaga was tweeting.It was quite hilarious xD

Mr Panda

Mr Panda

• 3,878 posts
  • Joined Dec 18, 2012
  • 1,522 rep

No it isn't :lol: just because it gives you the option to vote again doesn't mean it's a multiple vote poll

it is a multi vote one :S :ermm:

Green Day In Seattle

Green Day In Seattle
  • fuckdatshit

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,930 posts
  • Joined Aug 27, 2012
  • 2,863 rep

What's with these match ups? They're ridiculous!

Cat C

Cat C
  • Criminal of Thought

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,246 posts
  • Joined Oct 11, 2010
  • 3,344 rep

Yesh I remember.I think once Billie was posting everything opposite of what Gaga was tweeting.It was quite hilarious xD

I wish she noticed, it would've been so funny. :lol:

Hermione

Hermione
  • Soggy Dream

• 25,653 posts
  • Joined Jan 09, 2008
  • 8,440 rep

Lol That escalated quickly.I was kidding about the forcing part.Can you notice the word 'amazing' in my first sentence? :P
I really like Lady Gaga(apart from her wierd costumes).She is the only non=British Female Vocalist I like.She is just like Green Day, not giving a fuck about what people think of her. :P

I wasn't just aiming what I said at you, a whole load of other people said the same thing when the photo first appeared and were slagging off Lady Gaga (and Billie for liking her). Glad you were just joking unlike many others :P

Mr Panda

Mr Panda

• 3,878 posts
  • Joined Dec 18, 2012
  • 1,522 rep

if Tokyo Hotel fan's can cast 20k votes in 2 days,why cant we??? :S

greenday_jlb

greenday_jlb
  • Chump

• PipPipPipPip
  • 324 posts
  • Joined Jul 26, 2011
  • 125 rep

Are you serious? Gaga has over 33 milliin followers on twitter GD has 200k
Green Day has never sold a million copies of an album in 2 days time unlike Gaga's Born This Way
With only 2 albums she has sold almost half (30 million) of Green Days 11 albums put together (65 million)
Sayin Gaga has more fans/followers isnt any bit of a strech...

Yeah fair enough but numbers really don't matter I'd like to think she will still be around in 20 years but not sure if she will

Gaga is awesome I really do think so, I just prefer green day is all but that's just my opinion. There both great but in different ways I think

WhiteTim

WhiteTim
  • Peacemaker

• 4,929 posts
  • Joined May 16, 2010
  • 482 rep

Yeah fair enough but numbers really don't matter I'd like to think she will still be around in 20 years but not sure if she will

Gaga is awesome I really do think so, I just prefer green day is all but that's just my opinion. There both great but in different ways I think

Oh yeah i prefer GD over her as well

Guest_lauraGDlover_*

Guest_lauraGDlover_*
  • Joined --
  • 0 rep

Ya know some of you people need to look at what band this site is for...GREEN DAY!!!  If someone posts a link for fun to vote GREEN DAY to win please don't be assholes and state you voted for their compition.  And what shocked me was quiet a few ppl who stated they voted for GaGa are fucking mods on a Green Day site.  I call BULL SHIT!!!  i know everyone is allowed to like who they want and can vote for who they want but don't be a complete ignorant asshole and state you voted for someone else on a specific band's web site.  ok my rant is over.  Have a great day everyone

Cat C

Cat C
  • Criminal of Thought

• 4,246 posts
  • Joined Oct 11, 2010
  • 3,344 rep

Ya know some of you people need to look at what band this site is for...GREEN DAY!!!  If someone posts a link for fun to vote GREEN DAY to win please don't be assholes and state you voted for their compition.  And what shocked me was quiet a few ppl who stated they voted for GaGa are fucking mods on a Green Day site.  I call BULL SHIT!!!  i know everyone is allowed to like who they want and can vote for who they want but don't be a complete ignorant asshole and state you voted for someone else on a specific band's web site.  ok my rant is over.  Have a great day everyone

Well clearly by this post, you're showing that you don't understand that. :huh: Being a mod shouldn't change their right to like whatever music they want, and to vote for whoever they want in a (completely pointless) online competition. I voted for Gaga because I'd rather have her win. I love her. I've also been a Green Day fan for about nine years now. I love them. It really doesn't matter an inch who anybody votes for, and it certainly doesn't reflect how much of a fan you are. 

Advertising

billiejoephil

billiejoephil
  • Chump

• PipPipPipPip
  • 399 posts
  • Joined Feb 10, 2011
  • 193 rep

Well clearly by this post, you're showing that you don't understand that. :huh: Being a mod shouldn't change their right to like whatever music they want, and to vote for whoever they want in a (completely pointless) online competition. I voted for Gaga because I'd rather have her win. I love her. I've also been a Green Day fan for about nine years now. I love them. It really doesn't matter an inch who anybody votes for, and it certainly doesn't reflect how much of a fan you are. 

Hey, since when are you a member of the GDA staff? ;)

Sorry for OT.

Cat C

Cat C
  • Criminal of Thought

• 4,246 posts
  • Joined Oct 11, 2010
  • 3,344 rep

Hey, since when are you a member of the GDA staff? ;)

Sorry for OT.

Since around the start of this month. :happy:

ThisIsNotNora

ThisIsNotNora
  • The Lobby Girl

• 4,506 posts
  • Joined Jul 24, 2010
  • 2,684 rep

wtf.

Guest_lauraGDlover_*

Guest_lauraGDlover_*
  • Joined --
  • 0 rep

i just think that if something is posted on one band's fan site ppl should openly support them and if they don't, then keep it to them selves....if you have nothing nice to say, don't say anything at all is how i was raised and also raised to speak up for what i believe in.  And i believe in GD and GaGa but GD way more that's why i started this thread to support them in this mindless poll for fun.  but I find it insulting that ppl openly bash GD on the forums and in chat.  why come here and say bad things about them on a fan site for them?  ppl come here to enjoy the positive vibes from other fans and to show their love and appreciation.  they don't want to read bashing or that ppl voted differently.  

and...http://fc03.devianta...fur-d5ccey7.jpg

Edited by lauraGDlover, 11 February 2013 - 08:46 PM.

laly

laly
  • Moving Target

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,404 posts
  • Joined Oct 13, 2009
  • 14,725 rep

I'm voting :lol:

Guest_lauraGDlover_*

Guest_lauraGDlover_*
  • Joined --
  • 0 rep

I'm voting :lol:

YAY lol

Australian1diot

Australian1diot
  • Brat

• PipPipPip
  • 168 posts
  • Joined Jul 03, 2012
  • 106 rep

Come on people, we have caught up so quickly!!! We've just got over 11 days to kick Gaga's ass and we have paced ourselves up very quickly in the last 3 days, keep UP the good spirit and no hating, hating only brings down! WE CAN DO IT!!!

Guest_lauraGDlover_*

Guest_lauraGDlover_*
  • Joined --
  • 0 rep

Come on people, we have caught up so quickly!!! We've just got over 11 days to kick Gaga's ass and we have paced ourselves up very quickly in the last 3 days, keep UP the good spirit and no hating, hating only brings down! WE CAN DO IT!!!

woot woot!

greenday_jlb

greenday_jlb
  • Chump

• PipPipPipPip
  • 324 posts
  • Joined Jul 26, 2011
  • 125 rep
I figured it out the other day and voted green day

Mr Panda

Mr Panda

• 3,878 posts
  • Joined Dec 18, 2012
  • 1,522 rep

another poll going on the same site...

and GD are loosing even here :S

http://www.musicmund...ckYMetal.html#_

greenday_jlb

greenday_jlb
  • Chump

• PipPipPipPip
  • 324 posts
  • Joined Jul 26, 2011
  • 125 rep

another poll going on the same site...
and GD are loosing even here :S
http://www.musicmund...ckYMetal.html#_

Will head over now :)

I keep voting on the green day v gaga one but its going up very slow

Tubbie Head

Tubbie Head
  • teh biggest Blue Night fan

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,207 posts
  • Joined Jun 10, 2008
  • 2,728 rep

no, not voting for this xD

Cat C

Cat C
  • Criminal of Thought

• 4,246 posts
  • Joined Oct 11, 2010
  • 3,344 rep

i just think that if something is posted on one band's fan site ppl should openly support them and if they don't, then keep it to them selves....if you have nothing nice to say, don't say anything at all is how i was raised and also raised to speak up for what i believe in.  And i believe in GD and GaGa but GD way more that's why i started this thread to support them in this mindless poll for fun.  but I find it insulting that ppl openly bash GD on the forums and in chat.  why come here and say bad things about them on a fan site for them?  ppl come here to enjoy the positive vibes from other fans and to show their love and appreciation.  they don't want to read bashing or that ppl voted differently.  

and...http://fc03.devianta...fur-d5ccey7.jpg

Nobody was bashing Green Day, in fact lots of people were bashing the other artist and we were standing up for her. You're taking this too personally. It's just a vote.

And look elsewhere, the people on this site are supporting Green Day in millions of other ways. 

billiejoephil

billiejoephil
  • Chump

• PipPipPipPip
  • 399 posts
  • Joined Feb 10, 2011
  • 193 rep

Since around the start of this month. :happy:

That's awesome and about time. Congrats!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users