Welcome to Green Day Community
Welcome Green Day fans! Right now you're viewing our site as a guest, which means you don't see or have access to many topics and conversations limited to our registered members. Sign up now to join the largest community of Green Day fans online! After-all, it's free!
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Vote for our men!

89 posts in this topic

Posted

Well clearly by this post, you're showing that you don't understand that. :huh: Being a mod shouldn't change their right to like whatever music they want, and to vote for whoever they want in a (completely pointless) online competition. I voted for Gaga because I'd rather have her win. I love her. I've also been a Green Day fan for about nine years now. I love them. It really doesn't matter an inch who anybody votes for, and it certainly doesn't reflect how much of a fan you are.

Hey, since when are you a member of the GDA staff? ;)

Sorry for OT.

Posted

Hey, since when are you a member of the GDA staff? ;)

Sorry for OT.

Since around the start of this month. :happy:

Posted

wtf.

Posted (edited)

Well clearly by this post, you're showing that you don't understand that. :huh: Being a mod shouldn't change their right to like whatever music they want, and to vote for whoever they want in a (completely pointless) online competition. I voted for Gaga because I'd rather have her win. I love her. I've also been a Green Day fan for about nine years now. I love them. It really doesn't matter an inch who anybody votes for, and it certainly doesn't reflect how much of a fan you are.

i just think that if something is posted on one band's fan site ppl should openly support them and if they don't, then keep it to them selves....if you have nothing nice to say, don't say anything at all is how i was raised and also raised to speak up for what i believe in. And i believe in GD and GaGa but GD way more that's why i started this thread to support them in this mindless poll for fun. but I find it insulting that ppl openly bash GD on the forums and in chat. why come here and say bad things about them on a fan site for them? ppl come here to enjoy the positive vibes from other fans and to show their love and appreciation. they don't want to read bashing or that ppl voted differently.

and...http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2012/237/2/2/billie_joe_armstrong_llama_by_katfrostfur-d5ccey7.jpg

Edited by lauraGDlover
1 person likes this

Posted

I'm voting :lol:

Posted

I'm voting :lol:

YAY lol

Posted

Come on people, we have caught up so quickly!!! We've just got over 11 days to kick Gaga's ass and we have paced ourselves up very quickly in the last 3 days, keep UP the good spirit and no hating, hating only brings down! WE CAN DO IT!!!

1 person likes this

Posted

Come on people, we have caught up so quickly!!! We've just got over 11 days to kick Gaga's ass and we have paced ourselves up very quickly in the last 3 days, keep UP the good spirit and no hating, hating only brings down! WE CAN DO IT!!!

woot woot!

Posted

I figured it out the other day and voted green day

Posted

no, not voting for this xD

Posted

i just think that if something is posted on one band's fan site ppl should openly support them and if they don't, then keep it to them selves....if you have nothing nice to say, don't say anything at all is how i was raised and also raised to speak up for what i believe in. And i believe in GD and GaGa but GD way more that's why i started this thread to support them in this mindless poll for fun. but I find it insulting that ppl openly bash GD on the forums and in chat. why come here and say bad things about them on a fan site for them? ppl come here to enjoy the positive vibes from other fans and to show their love and appreciation. they don't want to read bashing or that ppl voted differently.

and...http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2012/237/2/2/billie_joe_armstrong_llama_by_katfrostfur-d5ccey7.jpg

Nobody was bashing Green Day, in fact lots of people were bashing the other artist and we were standing up for her. You're taking this too personally. It's just a vote.

And look elsewhere, the people on this site are supporting Green Day in millions of other ways.

Posted

Since around the start of this month. :happy:

That's awesome and about time. Congrats!

1 person likes this