Vote for our men!

Guest lauraGDlover

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

why in hell Lady Gaga has more votes than Green Day :/ and Iron Maiden vs Selena Gomez?? are they serious?

I like the title of this thread. Gave them a vote.

Its like mainstream vs non-mainstream.

*facepalm*

Except they're all mainstream.

If you don't then what the hell are you doing here?

i tried to imply that i find it kind of emberassing to compete with other "fans" in a random voting contest. what does that prove? that the band you like has more fans who got nothing else to do than vote for them on a random internet site?

ok, here is the scenario: green day wins. and now? green day makes better music? you like the fact you listen to something popular? you need that approvement cause you can't decide for yourself what to like?

if one of the answers is yes: i pitty you. if your answer is no: i can't see the reason why to vote. probably you are just bored as hell then. but that leeds to my first question: why the fuck do you even care if green day wins or loses in a random voting contest? so i guess you should have considered to answer one of the above questions with yes and weren't quie honest to yourself.

i tried to imply that i find it kind of emberassing to compete with other "fans" in a random voting contest. what does that prove? that the band you like has more fans who got nothing else to do than vote for them on a random internet site?

ok, here is the scenario: green day wins. and now? green day makes better music? you like the fact you listen to something popular? you need that approvement cause you can't decide for yourself what to like?

if one of the answers is yes: i pitty you. if your answer is no: i can't see the reason why to vote. probably you are just bored as hell then. but that leeds to my first question: why the fuck do you even care if green day wins or loses in a random voting contest? so i guess you should have considered to answer one of the above questions with yes and weren't quie honest to yourself.

It takes about 10 seconds to vote and it's just for fun. You've spent more time and effort writing this post than any of us have spent voting, when you could've simply not clicked on the thread if you weren't interested in it. So I'm not sure who exactly should be pitied here :P

It takes about 10 seconds to vote and it's just for fun. You've spent more time and effort writing this post than any of us have spent voting, when you could've simply not clicked on the thread if you weren't interested in it. So I'm not sure who exactly should be pitied here :P

touché ;)

i don't have anything better to do right now, that is true. but thats not whta my post was about. maybe you can figure it out. ;)

Guest lauraGDlover

We should all bomb that site with votes!

yes we should. Bomb bomb bomb with votes

It's a stupid vote. Iron Maiden are FAR FAR FAR superior to Selena Gomez but there's no way they'll win, Green Day are MUCH better than Ga Ga but again I fear they'll lose :(

they won't lose if we their fans vote the hell out of that link

come on let's vote! Iron maiden are currently somehow winning, though I think Gomez has a much larger fanbase, if they can - we can,

"our fans can beat up your fans, ya'know?"

And why do you care about what I care about? I like voting because, although I know Green Day is good music and I don't need a poll to prove it, it's for fun and I like seeing Green Day winning things.

Gaga has more fans than Green Day...

Hmmm don't know about that lol

come on let's vote! Iron maiden are currently somehow winning, though I think Gomez has a much larger fanbase, if they can - we can,

"our fans can beat up your fans, ya'know?"

I went there but couldn't understand it, it was in another language and I kept clicking green day but couldn't figure it out hmmpphh

Does no one here know that Billie is like Gaga's BFF?

I do :P So it's kinda funny to see people here saying Lady Gaga's shit :lol:

I went there but couldn't understand it, it was in another language and I kept clicking green day but couldn't figure it out hmmpphh

yeah the site is in spanish I guess, but the poll is in english, so that really doesn't matter :lol:
you don't really need to understand the spanish parts, it probably just says "vote for your favorite artist"

Hmmm don't know about that lol

Are you serious? Gaga has over 33 milliin followers on twitter GD has 200k

Green Day has never sold a million copies of an album in 2 days time unlike Gaga's Born This Way

With only 2 albums she has sold almost half (30 million) of Green Days 11 albums put together (65 million)

Sayin Gaga has more fans/followers isnt any bit of a strech...

Are you serious? Gaga has over 33 milliin followers on twitter GD has 200k

Green Day has never sold a million copies of an album in 2 days time unlike Gaga's Born This Way

With only 2 albums she has sold almost half (30 million) of Green Days 11 albums put together (65 million)

Sayin Gaga has more fans/followers isnt any bit of a strech...

I know you may be right about everything you just wrote but didn't Gaga buy a bunch of her own album? http://m.ny.racked.com/archives/2011/05/25/lady_gaga_spent_nearly_1000_on_her_own_album_at_best_buy.php

Also this: http://www.nme.com/news/lady-gaga/65786

Archived