Vote for our men!

Guest lauraGDlover

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Does no one here know that Billie is like Gaga's BFF?

The picture of Gaga kissing Billie is just amazing.Looks like Gaga was forcing it on him.Poor Billie

Voted! :happy:

I must say I like Lady Gaga too, I have all her albums, no shame on that. Anyways, I have voted for Green Day because they are my favourite band of all time.

The picture of Gaga kissing Billie is just amazing.Looks like Gaga was forcing it on him.Poor Billie

You really can't tell that from one photo, if you snap a photo at a random time it can look like anything. There's also a load of other photos of them smiling and happy. Also Billie kisses EVERYONE, I highly doubt a friend giving him a kiss on the cheek would bother him. And as Cat said he tweeted loads about how much he likes her and what a big fan of hers he is. It's quite pathetic and childish that fans will see a pic of them happily hanging out together and try to make out she was "forcing a kiss on him" just because they don't like her.

Btw it was because of idiotic fans giving Billie crap about liking Lady Gaga on twitter that he stopped reading and replying to fan's tweets. So lame. People should realize just because they don't like a music artist it doesn't mean they should expect their favourite artist not to either.

"We have received too many votes from you. You will be unblocked after a cooling off period"

Don't tell me I didn't try :P

It's quite pathetic and childish that fans will see a pic of them happily hanging out together and try to make out she was "forcing a kiss on him" just because they don't like her.

Lol That escalated quickly.I was kidding about the forcing part.Can you notice the word 'amazing' in my first sentence? :P

I really like Lady Gaga(apart from her wierd costumes).She is the only non=British Female Vocalist I like.She is just like Green Day, not giving a fuck about what people think of her. :P

Do you guys know this is a multiple vote poll?!

No it isn't :lol: just because it gives you the option to vote again doesn't mean it's a multiple vote poll

She probably was at the time, but the smiling pictures before and after are a good indication that he was alright… Plus nobody forced him to tweet all those nice things about her show when he went to see her perform, so. :) She was also the only person he was following on Twitter for a long time, too. :lol:

Yesh I remember.I think once Billie was posting everything opposite of what Gaga was tweeting.It was quite hilarious xD

No it isn't :lol: just because it gives you the option to vote again doesn't mean it's a multiple vote poll

it is a multi vote one :S:ermm:

Lol That escalated quickly.I was kidding about the forcing part.Can you notice the word 'amazing' in my first sentence? :P

I really like Lady Gaga(apart from her wierd costumes).She is the only non=British Female Vocalist I like.She is just like Green Day, not giving a fuck about what people think of her. :P

I wasn't just aiming what I said at you, a whole load of other people said the same thing when the photo first appeared and were slagging off Lady Gaga (and Billie for liking her). Glad you were just joking unlike many others :P

Are you serious? Gaga has over 33 milliin followers on twitter GD has 200k

Green Day has never sold a million copies of an album in 2 days time unlike Gaga's Born This Way

With only 2 albums she has sold almost half (30 million) of Green Days 11 albums put together (65 million)

Sayin Gaga has more fans/followers isnt any bit of a strech...

Yeah fair enough but numbers really don't matter I'd like to think she will still be around in 20 years but not sure if she will

Gaga is awesome I really do think so, I just prefer green day is all but that's just my opinion. There both great but in different ways I think

Yeah fair enough but numbers really don't matter I'd like to think she will still be around in 20 years but not sure if she will

Gaga is awesome I really do think so, I just prefer green day is all but that's just my opinion. There both great but in different ways I think

Oh yeah i prefer GD over her as well

Guest lauraGDlover

Ya know some of you people need to look at what band this site is for...GREEN DAY!!! If someone posts a link for fun to vote GREEN DAY to win please don't be assholes and state you voted for their compition. And what shocked me was quiet a few ppl who stated they voted for GaGa are fucking mods on a Green Day site. I call BULL SHIT!!! i know everyone is allowed to like who they want and can vote for who they want but don't be a complete ignorant asshole and state you voted for someone else on a specific band's web site. ok my rant is over. Have a great day everyone

Well clearly by this post, you're showing that you don't understand that. :huh: Being a mod shouldn't change their right to like whatever music they want, and to vote for whoever they want in a (completely pointless) online competition. I voted for Gaga because I'd rather have her win. I love her. I've also been a Green Day fan for about nine years now. I love them. It really doesn't matter an inch who anybody votes for, and it certainly doesn't reflect how much of a fan you are.

Hey, since when are you a member of the GDA staff? ;)

Sorry for OT.

Guest lauraGDlover

Well clearly by this post, you're showing that you don't understand that. :huh: Being a mod shouldn't change their right to like whatever music they want, and to vote for whoever they want in a (completely pointless) online competition. I voted for Gaga because I'd rather have her win. I love her. I've also been a Green Day fan for about nine years now. I love them. It really doesn't matter an inch who anybody votes for, and it certainly doesn't reflect how much of a fan you are.

i just think that if something is posted on one band's fan site ppl should openly support them and if they don't, then keep it to them selves....if you have nothing nice to say, don't say anything at all is how i was raised and also raised to speak up for what i believe in. And i believe in GD and GaGa but GD way more that's why i started this thread to support them in this mindless poll for fun. but I find it insulting that ppl openly bash GD on the forums and in chat. why come here and say bad things about them on a fan site for them? ppl come here to enjoy the positive vibes from other fans and to show their love and appreciation. they don't want to read bashing or that ppl voted differently.

and...http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2012/237/2/2/billie_joe_armstrong_llama_by_katfrostfur-d5ccey7.jpg

Archived