Live Trilogy Songs

Certified Nimrod

Missing you have been already played? who said it? how do you know?

At a suprise show it was just Billie and Jason on acoustic guitars

Only Rusty James has surfaced but Missing You Sex Drugs And Violence and Stay The Night was performed according to people who were there and was tweeting from the show

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

At a suprise show it was just Billie and Jason on acoustic guitars

Only Rusty James has surfaced but Missing You Sex Drugs And Violence and Stay The Night was performed according to people who were there and was tweeting from the show

Thanks.

Lady cobra has been played at Japan and I think London

Yep they played Lady Cobra in London. Everyone went crazy, it was awesome!

greendaynycsetlist.jpg

This is the setlist from Webster Hall, and it does say that DRB was performed, or they at least planned to perform it.

greendaynycsetlist.jpg

This is the setlist from Webster Hall, and it does say that DRB was performed, or they at least planned to perform it.

Aha! I knew they had played Lazy Bones somewhere else too. And I have this picture on my phone, so I don't know why I forgot this

By the looks of it, the list on the right would be audibles. So they probably played Troublemaker and some others instead.

In the downloads section man. We have it for a reason.

I have yet to find those in the download section.

Probably at the end of their tour, they've played all songs of the trilogy :(

These are the ones they have not ever played live:

See you Tonight

Baby Eyes

Nightlife

Walk Away

The Forgotten.

There are lots of others that have only been played once or twice. I didn't know they played Lazy Bones at all live, but it was in Cuatro! live, which was awesome even though Billie was reading the lyrics off a sheet of paper and he messed them up. The tour definitely needs more trilogy songs.

These are the ones they have not ever played live:

See you Tonight

Baby Eyes

Nightlife

Walk Away

The Forgotten.

There are lots of others that have only been played once or twice. I didn't know they played Lazy Bones at all live, but it was in Cuatro! live, which was awesome even though Billie was reading the lyrics off a sheet of paper and he messed them up. The tour definitely needs more trilogy songs.

Missing You?

Missing You?

According to setlist.fm, they played Missing You on september 12, 2012. Setlist.fm isn't perfect, but it's what I go by because I've only seen Green Day once.

Green day are coming to my house today. Who wants to see them are welcome. Seattle shoreline 99 avenue

Green day are coming to my house today. Who wants to see them are welcome. Seattle shoreline 99 avenue

In the form of a YouTube video

Seriously dude? Wtf?

Why aren't they playing Dirty Rotten Bastards? When I heard that for the first time I thought for sure it was destined to be on every setlist.

Why aren't they playing Dirty Rotten Bastards? When I heard that for the first time I thought for sure it was destined to be on every setlist.

Because not enough people are into the trilogy for them to play a ton of trilogy songs

Because not enough people are into the trilogy for them to play a ton of trilogy songs

It would fuck people in the brains so hard though. Billies penis would literally hit your frontal lobe. The first time I heard it (and I've had others agree) it's that epic feeling like the first time you heard Jesus of suburbia

It would fuck people in the brains so hard though. Billies penis would literally hit your frontal lobe. The first time I heard it (and I've had others agree) it's that epic feeling like the first time you heard Jesus of suburbia

For real!!! And Tman, I don't agree that it's the trilogy's lack of popularity compared to other albums. I'm pretty sure in the poll after Tre asking for favorite songs, Dirty Rotten Bastards was 2nd to X Kid too. Looking at the trilogy songs they've played regularly on this tour, I know the tour is named after 99 Revolutions, but for me that song's nowhere near as memorable as Dirty Rotten Bastards. JMHO.

Archived