Live Trilogy Songs

Certified Nimrod

For real!!! And Tman, I don't agree that it's the trilogy's lack of popularity compared to other albums. I'm pretty sure in the poll after Tre asking for favorite songs, Dirty Rotten Bastards was 2nd to X Kid too. Looking at the trilogy songs they've played regularly on this tour, I know the tour is named after 99 Revolutions, but for me that song's nowhere near as memorable as Dirty Rotten Bastards. JMHO.

Actually, that's what Mike said when someone asked why they weren't playing it... so, you kinda can't disagree with that :P

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Actually, that's what Mike said when someone asked why they weren't playing it... so, you kinda can't disagree with that :P

When did he say that?

At the Rochester meet & greet

I don't think you're lying, but could you provide a link to that for a little definitive proof?

I don't think you're lying, but could you provide a link to that for a little definitive proof?

A fan asked him and he reaponded a couple people posted bout it theres no links to give

There is no link, that's what someone at the meet and greet asked Mike. I was there. numerous others that were there can back that up too.

There is no link, that's what someone at the meet and greet asked Mike. I was there. numerous others that were there can back that up too.

Good enough for me. Thank you for the info.

• 3 weeks later...

I was searching for them playing last gang...I mean Rusty James acoustic, and found this:

http://www.bing.com/search?q=green+day+last+gang+in+town+acoustic&qs=n&form=QBRE&pq=green+day+last+gang+in+town+acousti&sc=0-13&sp=-1&sk=

It shows that they played Gabriella!!!!!!!!

Yeah, but that's not really a trilogy song because it's not on the trilogy. So there ya go.

Yeah, but that's not really a trilogy song because it's not on the trilogy. So there ya go.

you might as well be saying American idiot wasn't a trilogy song

you might as well be saying American idiot wasn't a trilogy song

American Idiot wasn't a trilogy song :ermm:

American Idiot wasn't a trilogy song :ermm:

i really don't know why I said that I clearly know that, those group of words just came to my head randomly

Does anyone have footage or audio of Gabriella????

Does anyone have footage or audio of Gabriella????

I really hope it surfaces some day.

The setlist tonight in Serbia included Angel Blue and Dirty Rotten Bastards instead of Minority! Good to see songs such as The Judges Daughter and Only Of You in the sets recently as well! Got a bit samey on the American leg of the tour.

The setlist tonight in Serbia included Angel Blue and Dirty Rotten Bastards instead of Minority! Good to see songs such as The Judges Daughter and Only Of You in the sets recently as well! Got a bit samey on the American leg of the tour.

no it didn't...?

Can anyone confirm/disprove?

Can anyone confirm/disprove?

this did not happen. However, they did play all of Dookie

Has Green Day played 8th Avenue Serenade at any of the most recent concerts? I love that song so much! I know they played in back before Billie was in rehab, but I'm not sure about more current concerts.

Has Green Day played 8th Avenue Serenade at any of the most recent concerts? I love that song so much! I know they played in back before Billie was in rehab, but I'm not sure about more current concerts.

Not since the Echoplex back in August

X kid was in rochester 4/1/13

They've played that at each 99 Revolutions Tour show.

I apologise. I saw the setlist on setlist.fm which said these songs had been played before the real one was put up! Far too excited at the thought they actually played them haha!

I want to hear "Dirty Rotten Bastards" live!!!

Archived