Live Trilogy Songs

Certified Nimrod

yup back in 2010 at a club green day played lazy bones,i mean this is what is showed in cuatro

At 1,2,3,4 Go! In 2011, not 2010

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's interesting to see them play lazy bones. The lyrics were a little different .

It's interesting to see them play lazy bones. The lyrics were a little different .

Did they play it now or did you see it on Cuatro?

They never played DRB? :ermm:

No, not yet. :( But I hope one day they will play it.

they'll never perform Ashley, Baby Eyes, Nightlife, The Forgotten, Dirty Rotten Bastard and Walk Away, while Missing You and Drama Queen been only performed acoustic

they'll never perform Ashley, Baby Eyes, Nightlife, The Forgotten, Dirty Rotten Bastard and Walk Away, while Missing You and Drama Queen been only performed acoustic

Aahley was performed at one of the secret shows

Aahley was performed at one of the secret shows

thanks didn't know that;

it's great if they'll played it Ashely and Baby Eyes just like Brain Stew/Jaded or Are We The Waiting/St.Jimmy

Dirty Rotten Bastards was played at the Webster Hall show. Seriously people we have setlist.fm for a reason.

Dirty Rotten Bastards was played at the Webster Hall show. Seriously people we have setlist.fm for a reason.

Any proof of that tho?

No, not yet. :( But I hope one day they will play it.

Yeah, me too

Really??

What songs from the trilogy have been played live so far? These are the ones I know:

- Nuclear Family

- Stay the Night

- Carpe Diem

- Let Yourself Go

- Kill the DJ

- Fell for You*

- Loss of Control*

- Troublemaker*

- Angel Blue*

- Sweet 16*

- Rusty James

- Oh Love

- F*** Time

- Stop When the Red Lights Flash

- Wild One

- Makeout Party

- Stray Heart

- Ashley

- Lady Cobra*

- Wow! That's Loud*

- Amy*

- Brutal Love*

- Missing You*

- 8th Avenue Serenade

- Drama Queen

- X-Kid*

- Sex, Drugs & Violence*

- A Little Boy Named Train*

- Amanda*

- 99 Revolutions

Also, if anyone knows a link to download a recording of any of the songs with an asterisks (*) after the name, please post it. Thank you. :)

They played lazy bones, it's in cuatro, but only the full one so it may be hard to find

Setlist.fm is no more reliable than Wikipedia. Has a ton of information but would i bet my life on it all being 100% true. Nope.

I've never read anyone on here say they heard DRB live yet.

Setlist.fm is no more reliable than Wikipedia. Has a ton of information but would i bet my life on it all being 100% true. Nope.

I've never read anyone on here say they heard DRB live yet.

It must have at least been on the physical setlist, otherwise no one would've known the name of the song more than a year before the actual songs release.

Download links?

What makes you say that? (Well, except for Nightlife and The Forgotten.)

It must have at least been on the physical setlist, otherwise no one would've known the name of the song more than a year before the actual songs release.

You should never take setlist.fm as your only proof, anyone with a bad recollection of the show can edit on there. I don't think DRB has been played yet. There are no videos or witnesses to support it, and the fact that "Loss of Control" was previously under the similar title "Crushing Bastards" kind of writes off the claim posted on setlist.fm. I could see how a person waking up on the day after a night of 15+ new songs, could mix up song titles. You could try and find a person who was at the show and ask if they recall it being played.

Not to mention you can edit the setlist years later. Plus it's easy to troll people right after we got that teaser with the song board....

Download links?

What makes you say that? (Well, except for Nightlife and The Forgotten.)

In the downloads section man. We have it for a reason.

Facepalm

Archived