Official site for ¡Cuatro!

Olya

Can someone please link the box set list? I can't remember where to find it and I need to bookmark it.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is it only me who is bugged by how badly designed that website it is?

& how badly everything to do with this DVD release is?

I have not got high hopes for this. I can see HLAHG pt 2 happening here.

I believe Heart Like a Hand Grenade had a website for a short time and we all know what happened with that. But who knows, this is the most unpredictable band ever :P

Still says Feb 26th on the Box Set List

Really? Someone sent this into GDA today. I didn't order it myself so I dont think I have access to the page with all the dates.

MaW8tHk.png

& how badly everything to do with this DVD release is?

I have not got high hopes for this. I can see HLAHG pt 2 happening here.

Oh god don't say things like that.

I think the trailer is awesome, and the website looks good. can't wait for this to be released.

Really? Someone sent this into GDA today. I didn't order it myself so I dont think I have access to the page with all the dates.

MaW8tHk.png

I don't understand what the point of pushing back the date of something that is supposed to be completed. What's the point in all of these set backs?

:rolleyes: It's finished yet being pushed back? Oh, that sounds about right.

I'll stop being bratty now. I just hate when shit like this happens. They get our hopes up then end up disappointing us to no end. All these set backs are what makes me feel this way. Just seems a bit daft if it's 'completed'.

The setback must be because they decided to include the HLAHG film too! :P

Haha, I'm joking. But it would be nice if we finally got that. I wouldn't mind getting two DVDs about the making of awesome Green Day albums.

I don't think the Cuatro DVD will end up like HLAHG. I feel more optimistic about it.

The setback must be because they decided to include the HLAHG film too! :P

Haha, I'm joking. But it would be nice if we finally got that. I wouldn't mind getting two DVDs about the making of awesome Green Day albums.

I don't think the Cuatro DVD will end up like HLAHG. I feel more optimistic about it.

Me too! There was never promotion for Heart Like A Hand Grenade (I think) like there is with this, they decided to make this "movie" and added to the boxset that a lot of people bought. So, if they don't release it after all, they better prepare for tons of complaints! :P

I like it, but it's weird that it doesn't have the same theme like artwork/fonts used for the trilogy.

I like it, but it's weird that it doesn't have the same theme like artwork/fonts used for the trilogy.

Yes, I also thought that, now I wonder if the cover will have Jason's face?

Definitely using the wallpapers!! I hope it gets released to general public cause then Im going to have to purchase it on eBay ._.

Question: why is it I like viewing the side-sites more than Green Day's main one? I remember the one they did for ******* ** fuck and I enjoyed viewing that a helluva lot more than the main one. Same thing with this. :/

Pardon me and my ridiculous creed...

Question: why is it I like viewing the side-sites more than Green Day's main one? I remember the one they did for ******* ** fuck and I enjoyed viewing that a helluva lot more than the main one. Same thing with this. :/

Pardon me and my ridiculous creed...

I don't now why because this sit for me doesn't give us some important information

Oh and to all you wondering why the release date is set back..

Its because the editors are constantly making changes to the film. I think it is because it is their final chance to promote the trilogy well and they want it to be perfect as possible. Cuatro has such potential not only to show off Green Day and their trilogy, but to show off who Green Day is and to show the world about one of the most famous punk rock artist out there.

Also, they might of filmed the screening/interview at the X-Games, so they might add that to the final cut. But as a filmmaker, I understand there are constant changes to create that final product. Plus showing Warner and making sure they agree and letting the band have a say in the final edit. Its a very large process on making that final edit that will be the DVD. So be patient with the crew, because they're doing a lot of work to make Cuatro perfect.

I don't now why because this sit for me doesn't give us some important information

I find it's a lot better to look at and it gives me all the information I need about ¡CUATRO!; while this may explain why I hate their main site in general.

Very nice! I prefer the trilogy style artwork for it though. And they're bastards calling it "exclusive" in that boxset if they are gonna release it separately :P. But no matter since I didn't buy it and my brother did so either way I'll have no problem seeing it. I don't mind waiting a bit longer for it, already spoiled with three albums so I have more than enough Green Day to keep me going.

Archived