2013 Tour - More Dates?

BCap

What's the likelihood of Green Day announcing more tour dates for the Uno! Dos! Tre! World Tour? I was hoping that they'd come to Maryland or D.C., but the closest they are coming is Virginia. I see that they only have 45 tour dates for the whole tour, when the 21st Century Breakdown tour had nearly three times as many. Any hope?

21CB tour was over a year and half. They're definitely going to add more dates, it's still early days really. they'll do US in April, Europe over May - July and then I'm guessing the US again in the autumn and maybe back to Europe over Winter and 2014 they'll play Australia, Asia and South America :)

Well, my guess is that we wouldn't get many more dates this year. And then they'll probably have a tour in 2014 depending on how Billie's doing.

Still, to come more Europe and US dates, still to be announced Asian and LatinAmerican Shows

21CB tour was over a year and half. They're definitely going to add more dates, it's still early days really. they'll do US in April, Europe over May - July and then I'm guessing the US again in the autumn and maybe back to Europe over Winter and 2014 they'll play Australia, Asia and South America :)

This is very likely. And they just announced a new date in Estonia a couple of days ago, so there's still a chance they might slot in more dates during the legs of the tour they've already announced too.

So yeah, it's extremely likely that there'll be more dates this year and/or next year. We've got no way of knowing when they'll announce them or exactly where they'll be though so I'm gonna close this. If and when they announce more dates we'll have a thread to talk about it :). Meanwhile if you wanna talk about US dates (or lack of) in general you can use this thread.

Archived