Music Videos

VisionsofGreenDay115

So today I was walking and I realized that I'm probably not the only one that wants to use many, many Green Day songs and create a music video for them. So I though of all you. I've had a couple I want to do.

For example: I'm going to L.A. from March 6th-10th for a film convention and there I will be bringing my Canon 60D and filming the entire trip, what I think of L.A. and creating a music video with the song X-Kid. As everyone knows, that song kinda has a "summer" feel to it (forgetting the song meaning) and I think it really captures living life and experiencing things.

So my question is, what are some of your ideas for a music video, you can talk about story line ideas, songs, anything. I want to hear your ideas, and who knows, maybe a music video will come of it.

**I will be posting my X-Kid video on here when it is complete probably by the end of March.

You have NO idea how much I want a music video for "Are We The Waiting". I can see it now... Jesus of Suburbia walking down the street at night, in dark clothes with no one noticing/ caring about him... and perhaps a "misty effect" to create a more surreal and dreamy feeling. I also think it would be cool if at the end he met his "St. Jimmy" alter ego and they grab each other's hand or something, symbolizing the transition from JoS to St. Jimmy. Oh god, it sounds so sexy...

You have NO idea how much I want a music video for "Are We The Waiting". I can see it now... Jesus of Suburbia walking down the street at night, in dark clothes with no one noticing/ caring about him... and perhaps a "misty effect" to create a more surreal and dreamy feeling. I also think it would be cool if at the end he met his "St. Jimmy" alter ego and they grab each other's hand or something, symbolizing the transition from JoS to St. Jimmy. Oh god, it sounds so sexy...

i can feel your thoughts :cool:

To be honest, I think the music video in Cuatro captures the feeling of X-Kid perfectly. I'm planning on making a full HD version when the documentary is released.

my god.

SOMEONE GET THIS DONE!

Sometimes when I'm sitting in my car I look at the sky and start to imagine that the lyrics of the song appears in the sky, is really cool

Archived