Idiot Club Q&A with Tré Cool

JIGD13

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can't ask anything :(

I can log into the Idiot Club but I can't access the forum and I enter the correct username and password :/

• 2 weeks later...

Today is the last day to ask your questions! Hope we'll have the answers in a week or so

Today is the last day to ask your questions! Hope we'll have the answers in a week or so

I feel like the previous ones took waaaaaay longer than a week to get back to us, so I wouldn't bank on that...

Well

Todays the last day to submit questions

They'll submit the questions to Tre in 2018

Tre will complete the questions same day

They will post it up in November 2028

The thread for the questions on IC is still open :rolleyes: did they forget about it?

The thread for the questions on IC is still open :rolleyes: did they forget about it?

I don't think so

no closing date was given for the q and a that I am aware of so if they are still taking submissions (and waiting for people to find the right thread to post their questions in...) then there is no need to close it yet.

no closing date was given for the q and a that I am aware of so if they are still taking submissions (and waiting for people to find the right thread to post their questions in...) then there is no need to close it yet.

And when should we expect to get the answers?

Awesomesauce! Now to think of an inappropriate question.

And they better pick good ones :P

I asked him if it were possible if he'd like his other ball back......

• 2 weeks later...

somebody has to go through all the questions and do a list of which might be good questions to put forward. then somebody has to decide out of those which will be asked. those will then be forwarded to the bands management who will then organise when Tre can be asked the questions and sort out filming him answering and all that business.

• 2 weeks later...

Idiot Nation's admin started a thread titled "Who is excited for Tre's response to Idiot Nation's Q&A?" and wrote "I heard a rumour it may be the greatest video q&a ever done", so maybe we'll get it soon :woot:

I was going to ask a question but couldn't make up one and then just forgot... :(

But hopefully there's some great questions.. Even if they were bad Tré will make them nice, hopefully :D

I hope it's this week! Though I doubt it. They always make us wait forever for things...

think its going to be this week! so there ya go....not the usual months of waiting after all! :D

Good to hear, thank you for letting us know! :happy:

think its going to be this week! so there ya go....not the usual months of waiting after all! :D

Soon is getting a new meaning

Idiot Nation's admin started a thread titled "Who is excited for Tre's response to Idiot Nation's Q&A?" and wrote "I heard a rumour it may be the greatest video q&a ever done", so maybe we'll get it soon :woot:

OHMYGOD!!! :woot: It's definitely not a rumour; it will be the best damn Q&A video Green Day has ever done! :banana: Can't wait!

Archived