If Green Day ever did the superbowl...

Jean

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

After iHeart, they need a few incident-free shows before being considered, and even then, they'd only be considered if they were huge again.

They'd play a few hits, including American Idiot and KYE, probably nothing off the trilogy.

I would say it should be one of their longer songs. LOTS of pyrotechnics. I could see them doing Jesus Of Suburbia, Homecoming, hell, even Dirty Rotten Bastards (which I would really enjoy seeing). Actually, it would be Awesome As F*@# if they did it with an intro of See You Tonight, then at the end they would stop and the stadium would be completely dark, and then the pyrotechnics would explode and the stadium would light up at the beginning of Dirty Rotten Bastards.

Start off with 99 Revolutions to get everyone all pumped up like "Fck yeah it's Green Day!", then play some familiar tunes, but Know Your Enemy would have to be thrown in there somewhere, with a fun song maybe like King For A Day, then the epic finale would be See You Tonight as an intro to Dirty Rotten Bastards. Oh and when Dirty Rotten Bastards starts, it would be on the big downbeat, when all the instruments come in (you know, after the first few yeahs), so it would explode in awesomeness. YES!

Archived