Is Gibson ever going to release a Billie Joe Armstrong Les Paul Junior Silver Sparkle?

MrNickPeters

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Maybe I've got an answer to this question: In an interview with the german guitar magazine "Gitarre & Bass" Billie said there would be a Signature model before Christmas 2012 with a kind of sparkle on it (I can't find the article sorry maybe I can scan i t in a few days). Maybe the release was postponed because of Billies rehab :/

• 2 weeks later...

Maybe I've got an answer to this question: In an interview with the german guitar magazine "Gitarre & Bass" Billie said there would be a Signature model before Christmas 2012 with a kind of sparkle on it (I can't find the article sorry maybe I can scan i t in a few days). Maybe the release was postponed because of Billies rehab :/

Did you find the article? I'd love to read it, do you have an idea which issue it was?

Such a great guitar.

I'd happily take that over the TV Yellow Double Cut (even though that one is great, too).

Is your offer still current? ;)

Yeah sorry man, I tried to copy it but it was an awful quality (you could not even read one word...). I promise you to do it tomorrow at a friend and upload it in the afternoon. I'm really sorry...

No problem, dude! I must say sorry for getting on your nerves the whole time.

You're not getting on my nerves ;) I just don't expect that somebody would have interest in that article I'll do my best :)

Archived