Dookie Turns 19 Today!

Idiotic Tendency...

Say Happy Birthday to the album that launched the band into success, Dookie!

19 Years Old

tumblr_m72cv5BW561qkdq4eo1_1280.jpg

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

HAPPY BIZZLE DAY. Just listened to it. Great, groundbreaking record! Not one of my favorite GD records, but I still love it.

Listening to it right now! I didn't know there was a bigger version of the artwork but I love the dogs smoking pot at the bottom :D

Wow 19 years is long time. The next year Dookie turns 20 years and American Idiot 10 years. The time pass flies :sad:

Happy Birthday, Dookie!! ...amazing album, one of my favorites and Welcome To Paradise will always be remembered as the first song I heard live :happy: ...i'll never forget that feeling :happy: and the songs of that album are all such great live songs, these songs are just incredible!! the album deserves its success!!

Happy birthday, Dookie :wub: it's one of my favourite albums. I hope to listen Coming clean live, some day

Even if I wasn't born when you hit the stores and bring Green Day it's great success, I must say: Happy Birthday :D

Happy Birthday Dookie !!!!!!!

Glad that i have a Dookie poster :D

I hope that one Day they will play Sassafras Roots, Pulling Teeth, Emenius Sleepus ... Please :)

Overrated...Attack me now Dookie lovers :P
Hahaha anyway Happy Birthday to the album who made Green Day famous for all of us to know them now! :D

Favorite record of all time! Happy Birthday Dookie! Also Far As Hell's debut EP is out today, go check it out on iTunes!

it's also harry styles' birthday in case anyone's interested

That Guy is a Sex Machine. He'll fuck your Mother

it's also harry styles' birthday in case anyone's interested

who?

Happy Birthday, Dookie! :D

That Guy is a Sex Machine. He'll fuck your Mother

...The Fuck?

Happy Birthday Dookie!! :P Welcome to Paradise is the first Green Day song I ever heard (and loved) love that record

Probably my favorite Green Day album. Dookie will always be square 1 for me; American Idiot introduced me to Green Day but Dookie sold me on them. More importantly, it began the massive changes that have happened to my music tastes, so I'm forever grateful for this record. I hope everyone else has a shitty day!

Archived