Posted Image Trick or treat! We have a new Halloween theme. We also have two Halloween contests going on right now - enter with your pumpkin carvings here and your costumes here!

Photo

Meet and Greet

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Make It a Green Day

Make It a Green Day

Welcome to Paradise

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • Joined Oct 20, 2012

Posted 01 February 2013 - 04:38 AM

Hi, this may be a hugely stupid question but I really want to attend the Green Day show in Rosemont, Illinois and I was wondering if there was some way to acquire a meet and greet or VIP pass. My income tax is here so I've got some cash to spend, my question is, is it possible and if so how do I find them?

#2 LazyPhil

LazyPhil

Insomniac

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,972 posts
  • Joined Sep 18, 2010

Posted 01 February 2013 - 05:51 AM

Hi, this may be a hugely stupid question but I really want to attend the Green Day show in Rosemont, Illinois and I was wondering if there was some way to acquire a meet and greet or VIP pass. My income tax is here so I've got some cash to spend, my question is, is it possible and if so how do I find them?

Green Day don't generally sell VIP passes, at least I've never heard so. You'd have to know them or the people at the venue I don't see any other way.

#3 Cat C

Cat C

Criminal of Thought

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,988 posts
  • Joined Oct 11, 2010

Posted 01 February 2013 - 07:58 AM

Look online where you buy your tickets, some artists have VIP packages available to buy - decent seats/floor tickets, a meal, and sometimes a meet and greet. Not sure about Green Day but it's possible for other acts so it's worth just having a look there. :) 

#4 JIGD13

JIGD13

I Turned into a Martian

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,788 posts
  • Joined Jul 02, 2012

Posted 01 February 2013 - 03:23 PM

I think the best way to have ones is to have contacts that could give you backstage access!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com