Welcome to Green Day Community
Welcome Green Day fans! Right now you're viewing our site as a guest, which means you don't see or have access to many topics and conversations limited to our registered members. Sign up now to join the largest community of Green Day fans online! After-all, it's free!
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Meet and Greet

Posted

Hi, this may be a hugely stupid question but I really want to attend the Green Day show in Rosemont, Illinois and I was wondering if there was some way to acquire a meet and greet or VIP pass. My income tax is here so I've got some cash to spend, my question is, is it possible and if so how do I find them?

Posted

Hi, this may be a hugely stupid question but I really want to attend the Green Day show in Rosemont, Illinois and I was wondering if there was some way to acquire a meet and greet or VIP pass. My income tax is here so I've got some cash to spend, my question is, is it possible and if so how do I find them?

Green Day don't generally sell VIP passes, at least I've never heard so. You'd have to know them or the people at the venue I don't see any other way.

Posted

Look online where you buy your tickets, some artists have VIP packages available to buy - decent seats/floor tickets, a meal, and sometimes a meet and greet. Not sure about Green Day but it's possible for other acts so it's worth just having a look there. :)

Posted

I think the best way to have ones is to have contacts that could give you backstage access!