Welcome to Green Day Community

Hey Green Day fans! Join our community now, totally free, to talk with other Green Day fans from around the world about everything going on with the band. Talk about the current tour, current news, speculation, and we have general topics to talk about current events, life, anything that's on your mind. It's a little corner of the internet where Green Day fans can come together. Join us!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Make It a Green Day

Meet and Greet

Hi, this may be a hugely stupid question but I really want to attend the Green Day show in Rosemont, Illinois and I was wondering if there was some way to acquire a meet and greet or VIP pass. My income tax is here so I've got some cash to spend, my question is, is it possible and if so how do I find them?

Hi, this may be a hugely stupid question but I really want to attend the Green Day show in Rosemont, Illinois and I was wondering if there was some way to acquire a meet and greet or VIP pass. My income tax is here so I've got some cash to spend, my question is, is it possible and if so how do I find them?

Green Day don't generally sell VIP passes, at least I've never heard so. You'd have to know them or the people at the venue I don't see any other way.

I think the best way to have ones is to have contacts that could give you backstage access!