Welcome to Green Day Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Listen to Static Noise 94: We give our thoughts on Demolicious.

Photo

Meet and Greet

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Make It a Green Day

Make It a Green Day
  • Welcome to Paradise

• Pip
  • 3 posts
  • Joined Oct 20, 2012
  • 0 rep

Hi, this may be a hugely stupid question but I really want to attend the Green Day show in Rosemont, Illinois and I was wondering if there was some way to acquire a meet and greet or VIP pass. My income tax is here so I've got some cash to spend, my question is, is it possible and if so how do I find them?

LazyPhil

LazyPhil
  • Insomniac

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,964 posts
  • Joined Sep 18, 2010
  • 501 rep

Hi, this may be a hugely stupid question but I really want to attend the Green Day show in Rosemont, Illinois and I was wondering if there was some way to acquire a meet and greet or VIP pass. My income tax is here so I've got some cash to spend, my question is, is it possible and if so how do I find them?

Green Day don't generally sell VIP passes, at least I've never heard so. You'd have to know them or the people at the venue I don't see any other way.

Cat C

Cat C
  • Criminal of Thought

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,247 posts
  • Joined Oct 11, 2010
  • 3,347 rep

Look online where you buy your tickets, some artists have VIP packages available to buy - decent seats/floor tickets, a meal, and sometimes a meet and greet. Not sure about Green Day but it's possible for other acts so it's worth just having a look there. :) 

JIGD13

JIGD13
  • I Turned into a Martian

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,669 posts
  • Joined Jul 02, 2012
  • 2,571 rep

I think the best way to have ones is to have contacts that could give you backstage access!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users